Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...

Go down 
+9
Mai-Siomai
cabioTAR
COoLs
beybeh
chin-go
4everblue
xmasinsummers
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dexter02

dexter02

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

which philippine team? jess and lani?
i think michelle and claire could have alliances with other teams, that's possible given their determination to win.
i just don't see them having an alliance with jess and lani.
they're personalities don't match. hehe

we'll see...

hmmm, having a determination to win doesn't mean they will form an alliance Very Happy

why not?
if you are very determined, you will do ANYTHING to reach your goals.
if forming an alliance could help them then i think they will do it.

but it does not mean forming an alliance WILL help Smile

why not? forming an alliance could mean helping each other. it may not work all the time but it can definitely help.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:25 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i think michelle and claire could have alliances with other teams, that's possible given their determination to win.

we'll see...

hmmm, having a determination to win doesn't mean they will form an alliance Very Happy

why not?

why not? forming an alliance could mean helping each other. it may not work all the time but it can definitely help.

yes, but it doesn't ALWAYS mean it will work, right?? Smile Some teams might find the alliance is more a useless thing for them because in some sense, it can also slow you down!! (Look at Six Pack Alliance in season 10)
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

we'll see...

why not?

yes, but it doesn't ALWAYS mean it will work, right?? Smile Some teams might find the alliance is more a useless thing for them because in some sense, it can also slow you down!! (Look at Six Pack Alliance in season 10)

ok! don't go ballistic on me. hehehe
i was just giving my opinion.
Back to top Go down
road2glory

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:43 am

The same nationality team not necessarily will team up together in TARA. Pamela and Vanessa from Malaysia did not ally with Anne and Dianne. They chose to team up with Thailand team. Anne and Diane team up with Singaporean team. Ethan and Khairie ally with Michelle and Claire and not with Ivan and Hilda . I guess most of the team have an impromptu alliance as an when its needed and whose the best that comes. They want to win. Pamela once said..at the end of the race, we just want to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4