Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...

Go down 
+9
Mai-Siomai
cabioTAR
COoLs
beybeh
chin-go
4everblue
xmasinsummers
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:19 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
z must have an insider info.... lol!

lol, that was just my guess Smile I happened to read a blog about a contestant from the Apprentice, and this contestant really put everything in detail (about the process of the filming) Smile All contestants there were not allowed to speak with each other before the filming began. That's why I was assuming the same thing also happened in TARA Smile

I mean, don't you think it is gonnabe "weird" to see two teams who were supposed to just meet each other (in the "storyline" of the race) in the starting line but they were already friends with some other teams? Or maybe they already hated some other teams?? hehehe Smile

Actually these teams are really not allowed to talk to each other before the race, they may see each other during photoshoots but they are not allowed to have any form of contact... they stay in a hotel room that is being guarded by TARA production team before the race starts... Razz

and I understand this Smile A reality show here still has a storyline to follow, so ...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
oh yeah Ernie & Jeena shouldn't have went for the FF but it's over now...

lol! We still cannot get over Ernie and Jeena's sudden elimination. sigh..... Crying or Very sad

yeah. they were so promising. i guess it just wasn't for them.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

lol! We still cannot get over Ernie and Jeena's sudden elimination. sigh..... Crying or Very sad

yeah, a string of bad lucks
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

it may sound illogical but i guess luck really plays a role in the race.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

it does, that's why racers incredibly need luck to win
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

i know it may sound nerdy but i've heard of a thesis explaining that all the things that you do can be explained through the "Brownian movement" so it tells us that there's no such thing as luck or coincidences. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

i know it may sound nerdy but i've heard of a thesis explaining that all the things that you do can be explained through the "Brownian movement" so it tells us that there's no such thing as luck or coincidences. hehe

in Brownian Movement, we do include a stochastic variable as one part of the formula we have. Well, that stochastic variable can be seen as "coincidences", or "luck", as it is all back to random variables Wink
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

in Brownian Movement, we do include a stochastic variable as one part of the formula we have. Well, that stochastic variable can be seen as "coincidences", or "luck", as it is all back to random variables Wink

haha. you lost me at stochastic variable. i'm a biology major, not a physics major. that's interesting though. even in physics, luck is considered? but isn't science supposed to be based on facts? hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:42 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

haha. you lost me at stochastic variable. i'm a biology major, not a physics major. that's interesting though. even in physics, luck is considered? but isn't science supposed to be based on facts? hehe

the thing is, you shouldn't ignore stochastic variable to make a model of thing as you have a LOT OF uncertainty Smile If you do not want to include the stochastic variable, fine, but you will end up with infinitely many variables and you have to deal with that Smile

Anyway, it is not physics, it's more mathematics Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

the thing is, you shouldn't ignore stochastic variable to make a model of thing as you have a LOT OF uncertainty Smile If you do not want to include the stochastic variable, fine, but you will end up with infinitely many variables and you have to deal with that Smile

Anyway, it is not physics, it's more mathematics Smile

physics is closely tied to mathematics i believe. anyway, this is giving me a nosebleed. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 am

dexter02 wrote:

physics is closely tied to mathematics i believe. anyway, this is giving me a nosebleed. hehe

well, physics uses mathematics, but it doesn't mean physics is similar to mathematics. Actually, mathematics is a "language", and physics uses that "language" Smile

maybe we should stop now, lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

well, physics uses mathematics, but it doesn't mean physics is similar to mathematics. Actually, mathematics is a "language", and physics uses that "language" Smile

i agree! this is giving me a migraine. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:30 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i agree! this is giving me a migraine. hehe

lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 pm

back to the topic.
did you notice teams having alliances during episode 1?
it seems like they're trying to avoid one another. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:37 am

dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic.

well, alliances won't just happen quickly, it needs more time especially time for them to get to know each other. And so far, they hadn't have that chance. That kind of chance can actually take place in an equalizer tho, when they had nothing else to do
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic.

well, alliances won't just happen quickly, it needs more time especially time for them to get to know each other. And so far, they hadn't have that chance. That kind of chance can actually take place in an equalizer tho, when they had nothing else to do

yeah, speaking about equalizers, they had one on episode 2 since a lot of them had a 4-hour penalty. maybe they had a chance to bond during that time.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:41 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic.

yeah, speaking about equalizers, they had one on episode 2 since a lot of them had a 4-hour penalty. maybe they had a chance to bond during that time.

maybe, we will see Smile
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic.

maybe, we will see Smile

i really have a feeling there will be an all-girls' alliance Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:29 pm

4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic.

maybe, we will see Smile

who and who?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic.

maybe, we will see Smile

who and who?? Very Happy

yeah, which teams?
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:30 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic.

maybe, we will see Smile

who and who?? Very Happy

yeah, which teams?

SG + Phil, wild guess Wink)
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:46 am

4everblue wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic.

maybe, we will see Smile

who and who?? Very Happy

yeah, which teams?

SG + Phil, wild guess Wink)

which philippine team? jess and lani?
i think michelle and claire could have alliances with other teams, that's possible given their determination to win.
i just don't see them having an alliance with jess and lani.
they're personalities don't match. hehe

we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 pm

dexter02 wrote:

i think michelle and claire could have alliances with other teams, that's possible given their determination to win.

we'll see...

hmmm, having a determination to win doesn't mean they will form an alliance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

we'll see...

hmmm, having a determination to win doesn't mean they will form an alliance Very Happy

why not?
if you are very determined, you will do ANYTHING to reach your goals.
if forming an alliance could help them then i think they will do it.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

we'll see...

why not?
if you are very determined, you will do ANYTHING to reach your goals.
if forming an alliance could help them then i think they will do it.

but it does not mean forming an alliance WILL help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next