Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...

Go down 
+9
Mai-Siomai
cabioTAR
COoLs
beybeh
chin-go
4everblue
xmasinsummers
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

yea, I think that will be a case psychologically Smile Maybe. I get your point, this plan can backfire as this alpha-male team might be not that "strong" Smile

So Z, are you saying that you do not think of the Riches as a strong team? hehe

Well, they're like the jocks in school....and we know what jocks are made of. hehe. Marc and Rovi left very big shoes to fill when it comes to being the alpha-male in the race. And I just hope, the Riches will live up to our expectations....

I am not suggesting that. I am saying that MAYBE they are not that strong, or in other word: true, they are an alpha-male team, but it doesn't automatically mean they are "strong" Smile

I agree. After RR, they look like they are the alpha-male team in the race, and yes, that doesn't mean they are the strongest team or the team to beat. As what I've said, let's see if they will up to our expectations....

exactly, just like Sahil and Prashant from season 1 who looked like an "alpha-male" team but they fell out early in the race, they were not that stong Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

yea, I think that will be a case psychologically Smile Maybe. I get your point, this plan can backfire as this alpha-male team might be not that "strong" Smile

Well, they're like the jocks in school....and we know what jocks are made of. hehe. Marc and Rovi left very big shoes to fill when it comes to being the alpha-male in the race. And I just hope, the Riches will live up to our expectations....

I am not suggesting that. I am saying that MAYBE they are not that strong, or in other word: true, they are an alpha-male team, but it doesn't automatically mean they are "strong" Smile

I agree. After RR, they look like they are the alpha-male team in the race, and yes, that doesn't mean they are the strongest team or the team to beat. As what I've said, let's see if they will up to our expectations....

exactly, just like Sahil and Prashant from season 1 who looked like an "alpha-male" team but they fell out early in the race, they were not that stong Smile

Yeah! Sahil and Prashant won the FF right? Then they got eliminated on the following leg? Too much confidence, probably....
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:45 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Yeah! Sahil and Prashant won the FF right? Then they got eliminated on the following leg? Too much confidence, probably....

Yes, they got a FF but got eliminated three legs later (they won the FF in Jakarta, then survived Bali and Sydney, but then got eliminated in NZ).

Anyway, I just knew that they were not that "strong" team Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

@ mai: jocks are made of jock's itch, a fungal infection near the groin area. hehe. kidding aside, i think the Riches will come first in some hopefully many legs of the race. i'll be crossing my fingers. Very Happy

haha! Just like what Marc and Rovi did. But you, or us, might be in for a great surprise! I don't know.....but I have a strange feeling that they will not last long.....

yikes! really? you have that strange feeling? But if they won't last that long it wouldn't be that fun for us to watch. Well, we have 2 teams anyway. I hope one of them will make it this time.
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

well, they remained on the race because of luck in the first place, remember the FF on leg 2?
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

well, they remained on the race because of luck in the first place, remember the FF on leg 2?
Poor Ernie and Jeena. The luck was not in their side
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 pm

oh yeah Ernie & Jeena shouldn't have went for the FF but it's over now...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:46 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
[

exactly. I think Ernie & Jeena is a stronger team than Sahil & Prashant. These boys just got lucky at that leg. Well, we cannot complain, luck is one part of the race anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

lol! We still cannot get over Ernie and Jeena's sudden elimination. sigh..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

lol! We still cannot get over Ernie and Jeena's sudden elimination. sigh..... Crying or Very sad

because I know for a fact that the only reason they want to win is to bring glory to the country, nothing more...

you can just see it on Ernie's face every single time he's on tv... he's sooo proud of being a Pinoy...

and Jeena too... Smile
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

because I know for a fact that the only reason they want to win is to bring glory to the country, nothing more...

you can just see it on Ernie's face every single time he's on tv... he's sooo proud of being a Pinoy...

and Jeena too... Smile

Ernie and Jeena is a hell of a team.. should they were given another chance they'll be far.. Marsio told me that Ernie and Jeena practiced really hard for the race... they are to me the best filipino racers ever...
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 pm

chin-go wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

and Jeena too... Smile

Ernie and Jeena is a hell of a team.. should they were given another chance they'll be far.. Marsio told me that Ernie and Jeena practiced really hard for the race... they are to me the best filipino racers ever...

We've had really good Filipino racers. Aside from Ernie and Jeena, Marc and Rovi were great also. And of course, Geoff and Tisha who finished 2nd place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

and Jeena too... Smile

Of course! They do not need the prize money because they are sooo rich! They are both very competitive and very athletic. So I guess, joining (and hopefully winning) the race would be one great experience for them. And good publicity for the country.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:17 am

chin-go wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

and Jeena too... Smile

yeah, they also finished strong in the first leg (KL), rite?? Smile

They really prepared themselves super well.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 am

well base on leg 1 it seems that everyman for himself... no alliances yet...
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:09 pm

yeah no sign for any alliances
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:08 pm

chin-go wrote:

yea

I think it was because in leg 1 in TARA, noone already knew the other team and there was no chance for it to happen (because the race just started anyway without giving them the chance to get to know each other). In TAR, all teams had to travel to other part of the world using airplanes and there was time for them to flock at the airport and waited for the plane (even usually the tickets had already been available and some of them flew on the same flight). It created a chance for them to get to know each other (and maybe formed an alliance Smile )
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:

yea

I think it was because in leg 1 in TARA, noone already knew the other team and there was no chance for it to happen (because the race just started anyway without giving them the chance to get to know each other). In TAR, all teams had to travel to other part of the world using airplanes and there was time for them to flock at the airport and waited for the plane (even usually the tickets had already been available and some of them flew on the same flight). It created a chance for them to get to know each other (and maybe formed an alliance Smile )

I so agree with this statement... Smile
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:36 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:

yea

that's right..
but someone said that the teams were actually met 2 weeks before the race for the briefing etc.. that's when they mingle
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 pm

chin-go wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:

yea

that's right..
but someone said that the teams were actually met 2 weeks before the race for the briefing etc.. that's when they mingle

I don't think so. They were all busy with all the pre-race thingy (rules, videos, photo shoot, etc). I don't think they had that much time to know each other Smile
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:46 pm

z must have an insider info.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:22 am

RaG@zZo wrote:

Z...as in Zabrina?!

geek
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:08 am

RaG@zZo wrote:

lol, that was just my guess Smile I happened to read a blog about a contestant from the Apprentice, and this contestant really put everything in detail (about the process of the filming) Smile All contestants there were not allowed to speak with each other before the filming began. That's why I was assuming the same thing also happened in TARA Smile

I mean, don't you think it is gonnabe "weird" to see two teams who were supposed to just meet each other (in the "storyline" of the race) in the starting line but they were already friends with some other teams? Or maybe they already hated some other teams?? hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

lol, that was just my guess Smile I happened to read a blog about a contestant from the Apprentice, and this contestant really put everything in detail (about the process of the filming) Smile All contestants there were not allowed to speak with each other before the filming began. That's why I was assuming the same thing also happened in TARA Smile

I mean, don't you think it is gonnabe "weird" to see two teams who were supposed to just meet each other (in the "storyline" of the race) in the starting line but they were already friends with some other teams? Or maybe they already hated some other teams?? hehehe Smile

Actually these teams are really not allowed to talk to each other before the race, they may see each other during photoshoots but they are not allowed to have any form of contact... they stay in a hotel room that is being guarded by TARA production team before the race starts... Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:18 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Actually these teams are really not allowed to talk to each other before the race, they may see each other during photoshoots but they are not allowed to have any form of contact... they stay in a hotel room that is being guarded by TARA production team before the race starts... Razz

now we have an insider info from a (future) racer, lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next