Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

This team could surprise...

Go down 
+14
FauziGonzalez
eragon
Z-1988
sunnytaichou
ivee_anne
Mai-Siomai
masupio
cabioTAR
The_Siege
chin-go
inan_kewl
rikireina
4everblue
Norman's Blog
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman's Blog

Norman's Blog

This team could surprise... Empty
PostSubject: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:50 am

They look like an odd couple at the onset, but I think these two Malaysian guys complement each other in terms of strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normannorman.net
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:54 am

Norman's Blog wrote:
They look like an odd couple at the onset, but I think these two Malaysian guys complement each other in terms of strengths and weaknesses.

PLUS, the fact that the teams like them/similar duo in the past won the race in their respective seasons hmmm

(adrian+collin of singapore in season 2

&

sam+vince of hongkong in season 3)
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Lim Kok Hon (Ethan), 25, social worker

Mohd Khairie, 25, graduate

Friends from Malaysia

They call themselves social misfits and they admit to being partial to politically incorrect jokes. “Despite being misfits, I think everyone kind of enjoyed our idiosyncrasies in the race,” says Khairie.

“No one took us seriously because we were laughing all the time and joking around,” adds Ethan.

The two guys have been best friends for three years and are well aware of each other’s quirks. The mismatched duo have very different plans for the TARA prize money.

“I will donate some of it to charity – which I know is a typical answer – and a large part of it would go to my passion, filmmaking,” Khairie reveals.

As for Ethan, he wants to help put a roof over the heads of refugees with his share of the money.

The star online , 2nd September 2010 Surprised
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: so they won?    This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:18 pm

rikireina wrote:
Friends from Malaysia

The two guys have been best friends for three years and are well aware of each other’s quirks. The mismatched duo have very different plans for the TARA prize money.

“I will donate some of it to charity – which I know is a typical answer – and a large part of it would go to my passion, filmmaking,” Khairie reveals.

As for Ethan, he wants to help put a roof over the heads of refugees with his share of the money.

is this a spoiler sis or were they asked what will they do with the money IF they win Razz
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:25 pm

LOL Spoiler ALERT!!! Razz hahahaha
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 pm

4everblue wrote:
rikireina wrote:
Friends from Malaysia

is this a spoiler sis or were they asked what will they do with the money IF they win Razz

is up to u.. the choice is yours... ahaks..Razz
not a spoiler lah.. their plan if they win the games.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 pm

rikireina wrote:
4everblue wrote:
rikireina wrote:
Friends from Malaysia

is up to u.. the choice is yours... ahaks..Razz
not a spoiler lah.. their plan if they win the games.. Very Happy

since it's up to me, ok, so not a spoiler then Razz

Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:44 pm

if that was the spoiler, than that was the most daring spoiler i have ever heard.. lol
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:15 pm

This time around, I'll say not a spoiler. I had made a mistake on betting a huge sum of money on a team based on their statements like that which I read between the lines. lol!
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:38 pm

The_Siege wrote:
This time around, I'll say not a spoiler. I had made a mistake on betting a huge sum of money on a team based on their statements like that which I read between the lines. lol!

LOL... moral lesson... Razz

anyways these guys really seem to have that air of confidence that the two all-male teams who won tara before have...
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:49 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

LOL... moral lesson... Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:57 pm

rikireina wrote:

me too ... wanna do a Production

TARA5 will have ????? & Kamarul
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:00 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
rikireina wrote:

Cabio for TARA5!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
rikireina wrote:

Cabio for TARA5!!! Smile

yeah... inan for TARA 5 too... cheers
Back to top Go down
masupio

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:15 am

juz watch epi 1 online would b glad to c them win but who knows ....fingers cross lol...
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:00 am

I'm surprised that they did so well in the 1st leg.

But as Allan pointed out....the leg was in Malaysia and they are Malaysians....

Let's see how they'll do when the race goes to another country.....
Back to top Go down
ivee_anne

ivee_anne

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 pm

4everblue wrote:
Norman's Blog wrote:

PLUS, the fact that the teams like them/similar duo in the past won the race in their respective seasons hmmm

(adrian+collin of singapore in season 2

&

sam+vince of hongkong in season 3)

they really reminded me so much of sam & vince...
so far so good...
they were calm & collected all throughout...
Back to top Go down
sunnytaichou

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm

ethan and khairie , yeaaahhh, hope u will win guyzzzz... love u guyzzz.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm

congratulations on finishing #1 in the first leg!! Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Is Ethan...?

No offense but I'm surprised that such a big bloke could act so soft

But I do agree that this team could be a surprise in the end

Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:54 am

so far they have surprised me alright..
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:15 am

No offense to their fans, but are they gay?
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:33 am

eragon wrote:

I think they are.....CMIIW though. silent
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:54 am

eragon wrote:

hahaha...very funny....maybe...who knowsssssssssss
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
subfriend

subfriend

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:30 pm

lol btw gl for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This team could surprise...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next