Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

This team could surprise...

Go down 
+14
FauziGonzalez
eragon
Z-1988
sunnytaichou
ivee_anne
Mai-Siomai
masupio
cabioTAR
The_Siege
chin-go
inan_kewl
rikireina
4everblue
Norman's Blog
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

This team could surprise... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
eragon wrote:
No offense to their fans, but are they gay?

I think they are.....CMIIW though. silent

hmmm, why is that a matter? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
eragon wrote:

I think they are.....CMIIW though. silent

hmmm, why is that a matter? Very Happy

Question
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm just asking here. lol! I didn't say it's a big deal or what.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

Grumpy

PostSubject: Good luck!   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:52 pm

All the best on TARA!

I am rooting for you guys Ethan / Khairie + Ivan / Hilda + the Indonesian team Hussein / Natasha!

Good on you guys for being so down to earth.

I think you two guys are the most fun team to watch!
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:12 am

inan FTW for TARA 5!! ahehehehe...
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:39 pm

There are not the ALPHA male type. Strong, Dominant, and Authoraritive.

But they are street smart, less confrontational with other teams, and work together as a team.

They enjoyed what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 pm

eragon wrote:

No offense to you.

Are you GAY?
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 pm

jadomingo wrote:

haha! I think you're in the wrong thread, Jo! haha! lol!
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
jadomingo wrote:

haha! I think you're in the wrong thread, Jo! haha! lol!
lol!
mai.. it's ok.. we are free here.. rite admin...Smile
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:

No offense to you.

Are you GAY?

Defensive much??? bounce
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 am

eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:

No offense to you.

Are you GAY?

Defensive much??? bounce

Are you quering about their participation in the Amazing Race or about their intimate sexual preferences?

So please ask the right relevant questions the next time. This is a respectable forum.

Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm

YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:

No offense to you.

Are you GAY?

Defensive much??? bounce

Are you quering about their participation in the Amazing Race or about their intimate sexual preferences?

So please ask the right relevant questions the next time. This is a respectable forum.

Is it against the law or the rules of this "RESPECTABLE FORUM" if I ask that question? Please don't act like a stupid dumbass here criticizing someone's post. We all have the right to say what we wanna say in this forum as long as it's not SUPER OFFENSIVE. My question may not be related in "THE AMAZING RACE" itself as you call it, but it is relevant if we're talking about them.

and oh, btw, you're not as respectable as this forum. Sleep Have a god day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm

eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:

No offense to you.

Are you GAY?

Defensive much??? bounce

Is it against the law or the rules of this "RESPECTABLE FORUM" if I ask that question? Please don't act like a stupid dumbass here criticizing someone's post. We all have the right to say what we wanna say in this forum as long as it's not SUPER OFFENSIVE. My question may not be related in "THE AMAZING RACE" itself as you call it, but it is relevant if we're talking about them.

and oh, btw, you're not as respectable as this forum. Sleep Have a god day. Very Happy

Watch out who you calling dumbass? Pretentious one. You are not respectable either. In or out the forum. I know you.

Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 pm

YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:

No offense to you.

Are you GAY?

Defensive much??? bounce

Watch out who you calling dumbass? Pretentious one. You are not respectable either. In or out the forum. I know you.

Wow! You know me? That was kind of surprising... oh wait, maybe you're stalking me. affraid That's really scary.
I'm not RESPECTABLE! That's it. I know. I'm proud of it. Very Happy And you? Pretending to be someone respectable, but you're really not. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:44 am

eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
eragon wrote:

No offense to you.

Are you GAY?

Defensive much??? bounce

Wow! You know me? That was kind of surprising... oh wait, maybe you're stalking me. affraid That's really scary.
I'm not RESPECTABLE! That's it. I know. I'm proud of it. Very Happy And you? Pretending to be someone respectable, but you're really not. Rolling Eyes

haiyaa.. world peace... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This team could surprise...   This team could surprise... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This team could surprise...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2