Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Go Team Malaysia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpy

Grumpy

Go Team Malaysia! Empty
PostSubject: Go Team Malaysia!   Go Team Malaysia! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Congrats on winning the first leg!!!!

Khairie seems to be asleep half the time. Maybe he will wake up from his nap, before the next episode.

Ethan is very funny and enjoyable to watch, considering his big size and tattoos.

No wonder they call themselves misfits. I wonder if they are still friends after the race? I can sense some tension between them two, although it is not as obvious as the HK team! scratch
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

Go Team Malaysia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Team Malaysia!   Go Team Malaysia! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Congrats on winning the first leg!!!!

Khairie seems to be asleep half the time. Maybe he will wake up from his nap, before the next episode.

Ethan is very funny and enjoyable to watch, considering his big size and tattoos.

No wonder they call themselves misfits. I wonder if they are still friends after the race? I can sense some tension between them two, although it is not as obvious as the HK team! scratch
No way to say, They're Malaysian n of course they know better than any teams from each leg n get there without any doubt or not as hard time as the other teams...The first challenge was at Batu Caves, without any doubt they said: Let's Go instead of saying how to get there!!
This is the point I don't like about TARA, racing out of Asia would seem to be faired enuf to any teams
Back to top Go down

Go Team Malaysia!
Page 1 of 1