Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...

Go down 
+9
Mai-Siomai
cabioTAR
COoLs
beybeh
chin-go
4everblue
xmasinsummers
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... Empty
PostSubject: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm

I can see the two Indonesian teams to have alliances, but for the Philippine teams I think they are too competitive to make alliances... hmmmm, but I guess they can use each other as the race starts... just my 2 cents... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
I can see the two Indonesian teams to have alliances, but for the Philippine teams I think they are too competitive to make alliances... hmmmm, but I guess they can use each other as the race starts... just my 2 cents... harharhar Razz

the easiest one would be alliances based on nationality, so we will see. Sometimes, as the race progress' and teams gotta know each other, other kind of alliance can be formed Smile
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

the easiest one would be alliances based on nationality, so we will see. Sometimes, as the race progress' and teams gotta know each other, other kind of alliance can be formed Smile

I agree with the nationality thing... I am just eager to see who will form alliances and how it can affect the other racers... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

I agree with the nationality thing... I am just eager to see who will form alliances and how it can affect the other racers... harharhar Razz

Yeah, and who won't (form alliances). Smile I wonder if the alliance can be as loyal as the Six Pack on season 10 of TAR, hmmm
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Yeah, and who won't (form alliances). Smile I wonder if the alliance can be as loyal as the Six Pack on season 10 of TAR, hmmm

oh yeah that too! which team will be the "most hated team" that no other team will ever want to form alliance with them... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

oh yeah that too! which team will be the "most hated team" that no other team will ever want to form alliance with them... harharhar Razz

and it's gonnabe funnier if that team actually WANTED to form an alliance, but noone wanted them as alliance, lol!
Back to top Go down
xmasinsummers

xmasinsummers

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:56 pm

hmm...still thinking... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Normally, SG ally with Malaysia, that's my observation in seasons' past.

Am thinkin also SG might ally with the two Malaysian boys and have a friction with the Alpha-Male teams (Phil/Ind).

I am not saying no one would ally with the other Malaysian team but they seem so competitive. Such athleticism and team-strength is usually what makes that team a threat to the other teams hence, they usually end up bein solo.

I could be wrong though Wink
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 pm

i think..
teams from the same country will surely team up
and those countries with only 1 team will form an alliance as well... Razz

heheheheh....
but we can never guess right before watching the first episode
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 pm

I dun think all teams will have the tendency to "form" an alliance. Friendship, maybe yes, but alliances, not all are "in" to it, I think Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 pm

4everblue wrote:

Am thinkin also SG might ally with the two Malaysian boys and have a friction with the Alpha-Male teams (Phil/Ind).

I am not saying no one would ally with the other Malaysian team but they seem so competitive. Such athleticism and team-strength is usually what makes that team a threat to the other teams hence, they usually end up bein solo.

Yeah, I think so. And I think an "alliance" will form just after the first few legs at the sooner.
Back to top Go down
beybeh

beybeh

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 am

Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:

Yeah, I think so. And I think an "alliance" will form just after the first few legs at the sooner.

yeah, i think so too..alliances will form when the pressure is on and that is after a few legs
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:25 am

beybeh wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:

yeah, i think so too..alliances will form when the pressure is on and that is after a few legs

I have to say an alliances will form when the situation is already condusive for it to form. I mean, yes, it can be the pressure, but I think there is also one important point : characters and strategy Smile Basically, we need to know about our alliances first before forming an actual alliance with them, rite?? Smile That's why I think they need a couple or more days (or legs) to get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Seeing how swiftly Marc and Rovilson (the alpha males) got to be the winner of most of the legs i think the teams will form an alliance in order to get the Riches out of the game. That'd be fun, but the plan could backfire. Just like in TAR season 3, Aaron and Arianne were too obsessed with alpha male hunting they failed to realize that the alliance thing was not working and then they started to trailing behind...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 am

COoLs wrote:
Seeing how swiftly Marc and Rovilson (the alpha males) got to be the winner of most of the legs i think the teams will form an alliance in order to get the Riches out of the game. That'd be fun, but the plan could backfire. Just like in TAR season 3, Aaron and Arianne were too obsessed with alpha male hunting they failed to realize that the alliance thing was not working and then they started to trailing behind...

well, we can't say the Riches is a strong team just because the stereotype of "Alpha-Male" team Smile
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:45 pm

M'sia Guys with Phil Gals ....

Both team looks smart
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 am

Z-1988 wrote:
COoLs wrote:

well, we can't say the Riches is a strong team just because the stereotype of "Alpha-Male" team Smile
It's because of a stereotype like that the teams are going to try hard to hamper them even though they're not as good as...say...M&M
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:31 am

COoLs wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
COoLs wrote:

It's because of a stereotype like that the teams are going to try hard to hamper them even though they're not as good as...say...M&M

yea, I think that will be a case psychologically Smile Maybe. I get your point, this plan can backfire as this alpha-male team might be not that "strong" Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 am

Z-1988 wrote:

yea, I think that will be a case psychologically Smile Maybe. I get your point, this plan can backfire as this alpha-male team might be not that "strong" Smile

So Z, are you saying that you do not think of the Riches as a strong team? hehe

Well, they're like the jocks in school....and we know what jocks are made of. hehe. Marc and Rovi left very big shoes to fill when it comes to being the alpha-male in the race. And I just hope, the Riches will live up to our expectations....
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 am

Well, sometimes the perceived "alpha males" are only physically stong but makes wrong decisions most of the times. I hope the riches won't fall in this category
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Well, they're like the jocks in school....and we know what jocks are made of. hehe. Marc and Rovi left very big shoes to fill when it comes to being the alpha-male in the race. And I just hope, the Riches will live up to our expectations....

I am not suggesting that. I am saying that MAYBE they are not that strong, or in other word: true, they are an alpha-male team, but it doesn't automatically mean they are "strong" Smile
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:48 pm

i think the phil team should will stick with each other... Razz
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

@ mai: jocks are made of jock's itch, a fungal infection near the groin area. hehe. kidding aside, i think the Riches will come first in some hopefully many legs of the race. i'll be crossing my fingers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

I am not suggesting that. I am saying that MAYBE they are not that strong, or in other word: true, they are an alpha-male team, but it doesn't automatically mean they are "strong" Smile

I agree. After RR, they look like they are the alpha-male team in the race, and yes, that doesn't mean they are the strongest team or the team to beat. As what I've said, let's see if they will up to our expectations....
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

@ mai: jocks are made of jock's itch, a fungal infection near the groin area. hehe. kidding aside, i think the Riches will come first in some hopefully many legs of the race. i'll be crossing my fingers. Very Happy

haha! Just like what Marc and Rovi did. But you, or us, might be in for a great surprise! I don't know.....but I have a strange feeling that they will not last long.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...   Which Team do you think will have Alliances?... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Team do you think will have Alliances?...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next