Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....

Go down 
+12
traddict
elmo
dexter02
The_Siege
jadomingo
shaaa
beybeh
Z-1988
chin-go
Mai-Siomai
4everblue
RaG@zZo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Siege

The_Siege

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:59 am

COoLs wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
COoLs wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I want Sandara Park or any of the Wonder Girls to represent Korea. hehehe
I thought she was from Philly! Shocked

She's Korean. She just went to the Philippines to try her luck
I don't know why you should "nominate" her though
I heard the filipinos were not too fond of her scratch

Not really. Many Filipinos still adore her. But I just want to see her in a racing mode (I don't know why. LOL)
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 am

The_Siege wrote:
COoLs wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
COoLs wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I want Sandara Park or any of the Wonder Girls to represent Korea. hehehe
I thought she was from Philly! Shocked

She's Korean. She just went to the Philippines to try her luck
I don't know why you should "nominate" her though
I heard the filipinos were not too fond of her scratch

Not really. Many Filipinos still adore her. But I just want to see her in a racing mode (I don't know why. LOL)

that's a good idea i wonder if she join the race she would perfoming "i have nobody nobody but you"(with a little bit dances) when she meet alan in first pitstop hahahah just wondering lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:30 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Probably some (well-known) athletes can also be interesting, hahaha

Manny Pacquiao? lol!
great one.. pac-man is the best

I am thinking about Susi Susanti and Alan Budikusuma, LOL Smile

haha they are trully legend in indonesia lol!

That's the point, hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Manny Pacquiao? lol!

and i think physically they are ready for any challenges in TARA
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:25 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Manny Pacquiao? lol!

and i think physically they are ready for any challenges in TARA

if they are still in shape, then yes Smile

A remember last year, I watched Steffi Graf played an exhibition match at Wimbledon, and she still played good!!

IF Susi and Alan still maintain their health level, I think they are quite a contender, LOL
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm

jadomingo wrote:
6. Maria Venus Raj - she has determination, coz she won the Buffalo wings eating contest prior to the Ms. Universe Pageant. it would be a MAJOR MAJOR excitement to see her in the eating challenges.. Laughing

@ ja: yeah, like in a MAJOR, MAJOR way! lol!
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

i know another mactor should join TARA and i think they can make Major Major hits on TARA . the mactor is MOMOY - PALABOY youtobe Phenomenal artist from Philipines. they're soo funy hahahahaha....
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:03 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
i know another mactor should join TARA and i think they can make Major Major hits on TARA . the mactor is MOMOY - PALABOY youtobe Phenomenal artist from Philipines. they're soo funy hahahahaha....

@blue: my God! you know them? i barely pay attention to them let alone make them join tara. hmmm. i dunno. it's amazing though how someone from indonesia would recognize them. cool!
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:20 pm

dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

@blue: my God! you know them? i barely pay attention to them let alone make them join tara. hmmm. i dunno. it's amazing though how someone from indonesia would recognize them. cool!

i know them since here in indonesia we also have youtube phenomenal artist named SHINTA & JOJO (keong racun) and they said that they inspiring to make lypsing video from MOMOY - PALABOY. i've watching they video especially MARIMAR and i can't stop Laughing hahahahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:24 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

i know them since here in indonesia we also have youtube phenomenal artist named SHINTA & JOJO (keong racun) and they said that they inspiring to make lypsing video from MOMOY - PALABOY. i've watching they video especially MARIMAR and i can't stop Laughing hahahahahah lol!

@ blue: really? the only video i've seen of them was the first video that they made wherein their aunt was so busy cooking at the background. that made me laughed more than what the two guys were doing. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

u watched that vid?? lol. I didn't Smile
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 pm

dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

@ blue: really? the only video i've seen of them was the first video that they made wherein their aunt was so busy cooking at the background. that made me laughed more than what the two guys were doing. hehe
i've seen that video to, its so funny
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

@blue: going back to the topic. i don't think the moymoy palaboy team would work. they are not like the other mactors who are fit to race. they just don't look like the typical tara racers.
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

u watched that vid?? lol. I didn't Smile
yes i've zee coz every time i wacthin indonesia's tv channel it always about sinta n jojo, it also make 1st trending topics in twitter
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:44 pm

dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

@blue: going back to the topic. i don't think the moymoy palaboy team would work. they are not like the other mactors who are fit to race. they just don't look like the typical tara racers.
you're right i don't think they have any expirience about traveling
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 pm

@ blue: i think so too. it will be a major drawback for them.
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm

im sure there are those who'd like to see chicco and delamar... Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 pm

inan_kewl wrote:

Why not. Although there would be a lot bickering and laughing between these two
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 pm

The_Siege wrote:

Do you think she'll go far?
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 pm

COoLs wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Do you think she'll go far?

Not that much. Although I know she's a determined person but a little too "girly girly". But She'll be interesting to watch lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:56 pm

inan_kewl wrote:

lol!

Oh yes! Yes! Yes!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Btw, Chico is a BIG TARA fan!
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:13 am

Kudos to TARCR ... not even have 1 mactor ....

the show quite OK... but not for the soundtrack
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 am

cabioTAR wrote:

what's TARCR?
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:58 am

Z-1988 wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

what's TARCR?

Yeah, what's TARCR?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next