Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....

Go down 
+12
traddict
elmo
dexter02
The_Siege
jadomingo
shaaa
beybeh
Z-1988
chin-go
Mai-Siomai
4everblue
RaG@zZo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:21 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
guys it's BUS washing... hahaha Very Happy

but I agree with you cab... the task organizer should really surprise us this season!

No ...

bus washing in Bangkok before long bus riding to Chaing Mai....

it's Car washing ... Ford Car ...

CMIIW....car washing was in TARA 2 (Marc and Rovi), then bus washing was in TARA 3 (Geoff and Tisha).....

i hope there's no more washing of any vehicle this season. it's such a waste of time!

We have washing elephant last season ....

this season may be washing Buffalo or Giraffe
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 am

If there were many washing tasks.....does that mean Asia is a "dirty" continent? hehehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 am

cabioTAR wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
but let's face the fact guys that TAR production budget is way way different from TARA which depends on sponsors which they have to incorporate on the tasks to advertise it... it all boils down to the budget.... but of course if the production team really planned the task I'm sure they can still think of something interesting that is within the budget...

1) Car washing at Caltex Station in S'pore .... Just to touch down in S'pore to do this

2) Count money in Standar & Charterd .... again just to touch down in Hong Kong for this ....

yeah, and immediately took off AFTER doing that. Puh...leassseeee....
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:22 am

cabioTAR wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
guys it's BUS washing... hahaha Very Happy

but I agree with you cab... the task organizer should really surprise us this season!

No ...

bus washing in Bangkok before long bus riding to Chaing Mai....

it's Car washing ... Ford Car ...

CMIIW....car washing was in TARA 2 (Marc and Rovi), then bus washing was in TARA 3 (Geoff and Tisha).....

i hope there's no more washing of any vehicle this season. it's such a waste of time!

We have washing elephant last season ....

this season may be washing Buffalo or Giraffe

washing a tiger would be fun (maybe), lol
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:

I think car washing was in TARA 1 (in Singapore, after they all went from New Zealand). After this task, they flew to Thailand (Bangkok).
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:05 pm

I almost forgot the car wash thing... haha Very Happy

thanks for reminding me guys...
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I think car washing was in TARA 1 (in Singapore, after they all went from New Zealand). After this task, they flew to Thailand (Bangkok).

Oh, okay Z! I really have very poor memory! Got everything mixed up! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Oh, okay Z! I really have very poor memory! Got everything mixed up! Thanks.

hmm, was there any "washing" task in season 2??
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
If there were many washing tasks.....does that mean Asia is a "dirty" continent? hehehe

hehe. no mai. it only means that we are neat freaks! we love to wash everything all the time. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

hehe. no mai. it only means that we are neat freaks! we love to wash everything all the time. hehe

LOL, good, that's the positive side of it, LOL
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

hehe. there's always a good side to everything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:20 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

nah... the real reason the producers chose that kind of task is because it is cheap!
now washing tigers could be expensive and challenging...
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:03 pm

chin-go wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

nah... the real reason the producers chose that kind of task is because it is cheap!

and DEATH DEFYING! hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:07 pm

lol!

I just love how the conversation about the washing task went from being negative (me thinking that Asia is dirty) to positive (Dex talking about Asians being neat freaks) and back to negative again (Chin-go saying that the washing task is cheap)!

Ok, so we dislike washing tasks....so I hope we won't see that task again this season.

And if they do.....i'll p*ke! haha! tongue
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
lol!

I just love how the conversation about the washing task went from being negative (me thinking that Asia is dirty) to positive (Dex talking about Asians being neat freaks) and back to negative again (Chin-go saying that the washing task is cheap)!

Ok, so we dislike washing tasks....so I hope we won't see that task again this season.

And if they do.....i'll p*ke! haha! tongue

is it possible to have the other way around? Instead of washing stuff, maybe the task will be something to make things dirtier, lol

now I am being weird, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 pm

chin-go wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

hahaha, if it's washing tigers, or lions, or crocodiles (do crocodiles need to be washed after all?? lol! ), it is still interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Just a question, we consider Hussein and Natasha the least MActor team, but shouldn't it be Ethan and Khaire? Or are they mactors too?
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Just a question, we consider Hussein and Natasha the least MActor team, but shouldn't it be Ethan and Khaire? Or are they mactors too?

It's actually Natasha and Hussein looked like the least mactor team in the group.....not necessarily because they do not have any modeling/acting experience, but because they "looked ordinary".

But if you will be strict about the definition of what a mactor is, then yes, Ethan and Kairie are not even mactors to begin with!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 am

The_Siege wrote:

yeah, technically, Ethan & Khairie probably are the most least mactor team Very Happy They even said that Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

It's actually Natasha and Hussein looked like the least mactor team in the group.....not necessarily because they do not have any modeling/acting experience, but because they "looked ordinary".

But if you will be strict about the definition of what a mactor is, then yes, Ethan and Kairie are not even mactors to begin with!

does it mean that Ethan & Khairie don't look ordinary?? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:08 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

does it mean that Ethan & Khairie don't look ordinary?? hahaha

No they don't! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:13 am

Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

yeah, technically, Ethan & Khairie probably are the most least mactor team Very Happy They even said that Smile

Ok, you got me confused there...."most least mactor team"? affraid
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:04 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Ok, you got me confused there...."most least mactor team"? affraid

lol, I meant least mactor team Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:25 pm

chin-go wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

washing tigers is interesting! hehe. they can borrow chavit singson's tiger if they want. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:23 pm

dexter02 wrote:

washing tigers is interesting! hehe. they can borrow chavit singson's tiger if they want. lol!

I've seen Chavit's tigers.....not as menacing as the tigers in the wilds of Africa! haha!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next