Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....

Go down 
+12
traddict
elmo
dexter02
The_Siege
jadomingo
shaaa
beybeh
Z-1988
chin-go
Mai-Siomai
4everblue
RaG@zZo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
dexter02

dexter02

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

washing tigers is interesting! hehe. they can borrow chavit singson's tiger if they want. lol!

I've seen Chavit's tigers.....not as menacing as the tigers in the wilds of Africa! haha!

lol!

cool! you went to chavit's place or does he have a zoo? i've seen his tigers featured on a tv show, they looked pretty adjusted to humans already.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:09 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

washing tigers is interesting! hehe. they can borrow chavit singson's tiger if they want. lol!

I've seen Chavit's tigers.....not as menacing as the tigers in the wilds of Africa! haha!

lol!

cool! you went to chavit's place or does he have a zoo? i've seen his tigers featured on a tv show, they looked pretty adjusted to humans already.

Yup, went to Ilocos around 6 years ago. Chavit's place is very huge. And his own zoo has many animals....the main attraction of course were his tigers. They were so tame, maybe because they are already surrounded by humans ever since they were cubs.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

lol!

Yup, went to Ilocos around 6 years ago. Chavit's place is very huge. And his own zoo has many animals....the main attraction of course were his tigers. They were so tame, maybe because they are already surrounded by humans ever since they were cubs.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

lol!

oh. so he does have a zoo. cool! we are already out of the topic. hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

lol!

Yes we are! haha!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

lol!

Yes we are! haha!

lol!

and I have no idea what you guys were talking about, hahaha
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 pm

anyway, what are the odds of having a season of tara without mactors? there have been mactors since season 1 right? era or zee? can you give us the stats?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:50 pm

dexter02 wrote:
anyway, what are the odds of having a season of tara without mactors? there have been mactors since season 1 right? era or zee? can you give us the stats?

yea, there have been mactors in each season since season 1. Aubrey, Jacq, Sahil, Prashant, Francesca, in season 1, Paula, Marc, Rovi, Kinar, in season 2, Natalie, Pailin, Oliver, Ida, in season 3, to name few. I don't feel like counting it now, so I leave it for era, hahaha
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

yea, there have been mactors in each season since season 1. Aubrey, Jacq, Sahil, Prashant, Francesca, in season 1, Paula, Marc, Rovi, Kinar, in season 2, Natalie, Pailin, Oliver, Ida, in season 3, to name few. I don't feel like counting it now, so I leave it for era, hahaha

wow! there have been at least 13 mactors since season 1. more than a dozen already!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:04 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

wow! there have been at least 13 mactors since season 1. more than a dozen already!

I think there are many more, haha, I just named a few up there
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

oh so there's more? why don't they just make a tara season comprised of all mactors. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:42 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

oh so there's more? why don't they just make a tara season comprised of all mactors. hehe

I agree, since two seasons ago, I think I have written an idea about TARA Mactors Edition, lol
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

I agree, since two seasons ago, I think I have written an idea about TARA Mactors Edition, lol

you did? hehe. i guess we can never get rid of mactors even if we try. well, this is good news for inan and ragz, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

you did? hehe. i guess we can never get rid of mactors even if we try. well, this is good news for inan and ragz, hehe.

yea, I brought it up in the old forum, hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:15 pm

TARA 4 is the season that has the most mactor teams, right? Even though we had a lot of "protests" during the 1st 3 seasons regarding mactors, they still chose mactors! And so many of them in fact, as if to mock all the forummers who were against mactors! This only shows AXN doesn't listen to the fans. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:45 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
TARA 4 is the season that has the most mactor teams, right? Even though we had a lot of "protests" during the 1st 3 seasons regarding mactors, they still chose mactors! And so many of them in fact, as if to mock all the forummers who were against mactors! This only shows AXN doesn't listen to the fans. Crying or Very sad

just as the way they manage their community page and old forum, no moderators Sad They only applied strict rules, but they didn't listen to any of our suggestions, crazy!!!

Anyway, I think TARA 3 also had tons number of mactors, hmmmm
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

just as the way they manage their community page and old forum, no moderators Sad They only applied strict rules, but they didn't listen to any of our suggestions, crazy!!!

everything they do is against all of what the forummers want.
so ironic when they should be doing what the forummers (who are the most avid viewers) want. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:35 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

so ironic when they should be doing what the forummers (who are the most avid viewers) want. hehe

yea, it is like they are asking what is our opinion and then they go the opposite way, lol
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:55 am

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

yea, it is like they are asking what is our opinion and then they go the opposite way, lol

haha, just like what inan said, they're doing it to spite us. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

haha, just like what inan said, they're doing it to spite us. hehe

exactly, damn them
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:44 pm

lol at zee!

at least they brought back tara.
we have them to thank for that.
but for the rest, thanks for nothing! hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 pm

dexter02 wrote:
lol at zee!

Amen to that, Dex! geek
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:31 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
lol at zee!

Amen to that, Dex! geek

lol, yeah.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:48 pm

back to the topic,
in all fairness to some mactors, they did well on the race like marc and rovilson.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:15 pm

dexter02 wrote:
back to the topic,
in all fairness to some mactors, they did well on the race like marc and rovilson.

Oh yes....they did very well. And they were beaten by non-mactors! Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next