Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....

Go down 
+12
traddict
elmo
dexter02
The_Siege
jadomingo
shaaa
beybeh
Z-1988
chin-go
Mai-Siomai
4everblue
RaG@zZo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 am

Z-1988 wrote:
This kinda shows that the producer is still not that "confident". I think they picked so many mactors to get the attention from more people in Asia. Once TARA is very popular in the region, PROBABLY we will have more ordinary people up there :-)

agree zee, the producer did'nt have a self confidences to presenting ordinary people to join the race LoLz
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:20 pm

I think the producer doesn't want to gamble, for now. Being out of the loop for a year, that really spells something. I guess they want to come back with a bang.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:16 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
according to the producers, they need a team who people will look forward to watching week after week after week...

unfortunately, when you are a celebrity, people will look forward to watching you...

unfortunately, this is how entertainment works...

unfortunately, this is not the OLYMPICS...

the producers went as far as saying that Philippine teams are so competitive they can come up with an all-filipino race - which the producers hinted, is not entirely impossible... Razz

(i've read this article in inquirer... here is the link:

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view/20100902-290175/RP-teams-in-Amazing-Race-not-all-Filipino

I think it's time for TARP! (The Amazing Race Philippines) and the requirement should be filipino citizens only or at least with Philippine Passport... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:13 pm

I think this because the direct auditions held only in Malaysia so that the best way to select the contestants from other countries is to select the contestant who Mactor where they are very accustomed to dealing with the camera. audition from another country just based on an audition video submissions so it will be difficult for producers to recognize the character of the participants only through a video audition only. that's why malaysian contestant not chosen from among mactor
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 pm

The_Siege wrote:
I think the producer doesn't want to gamble, for now. Being out of the loop for a year, that really spells something. I guess they want to come back with a bang.

Yes, I think so Smile They need to get the attention back to them
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

By ordinary i mean balut vendors or pole dancers... harharhar Razz

Pole dancers? Now that made me ROFL

yeah ceej, why can't we have racers who are pole/exotic dancers... harharhar Razz

exotic dancers? why don't we invite MYSTIKA to join the race and pair her with some random balut vendor since we have a lot of them here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:28 pm

dexter02 wrote:

exotic dancers? why don't we invite MYSTIKA to join the race and pair her with some random balut vendor since we have a lot of them here. Very Happy

Mystika would lose because instead of running, she will split going to the pit stop

(For non-pinoys, Mystika is a celebrity in the Philippines known for her splits)
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:37 pm

The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

Mystika would lose because instead of running, she will split going to the pit stop

(For non-pinoys, Mystika is a celebrity in the Philippines known for her splits)

hehe. If it's Mystika against another person racing towards the pit stop, Mystika will win because her split will make her ahead of the other contestant's short stride. hehe
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Add the whiplash of her hair. ROFL
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

hehe. If it's Mystika against another person racing towards the pit stop, Mystika will win because her split will make her ahead of the other contestant's short stride. hehe

haha this so funny guys lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 pm

If it has to be mactors, I would like the following to be on TARA:

1. Wilma Doesnt (Model / Comedienne)
2. Pokwang (Comedienne)
3. Madam Auring (Psychic who resembles a dead Michael Jackson) - Lets see her predict the race... Hah!
4. Melanie Marquez (beauty queen) - Let the viewers' ears bleed with her funny English
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:28 pm

The_Siege wrote:
If it has to be mactors, I would like the following to be on TARA:

1. Wilma Doesnt (Model / Comedienne)
2. Pokwang (Comedienne)
3. Madam Auring (Psychic who resembles a dead Michael Jackson) - Lets see her predict the race... Hah!
4. Melanie Marquez (beauty queen) - Let the viewers' ears bleed with her funny English

addition:
5. Janina San Miguel - dethroned Beauty Queen (although she claimed to have resigned) famous for her Q&A portion answer "my pamily is the most important persons in my life"... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:45 pm

6. Maria Venus Raj - she has determination, coz she won the Buffalo wings eating contest prior to the Ms. Universe Pageant. it would be a MAJOR MAJOR excitement to see her in the eating challenges.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:52 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Ha Ji Won or Kim Tae Hee in the race or any Kpop girls. The race lacks East Asian!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Probably some (well-known) athletes can also be interesting, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Z-1988 wrote:

Manny Pacquiao? lol!
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Manny Pacquiao? lol!
great one.. pac-man is the best
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:49 am

Park Ji Sung will do
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 am

blue_oceans22 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Manny Pacquiao? lol!

I am thinking about Susi Susanti and Alan Budikusuma, LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 am

Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Manny Pacquiao? lol!

hahaha! okay!

lol!
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:14 am

Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Manny Pacquiao? lol!

haha they are trully legend in indonesia lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 am

I want Sandara Park or any of the Wonder Girls to represent Korea. hehehe
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:18 am

The_Siege wrote:
I thought she was from Philly! Shocked
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:26 am

COoLs wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

She's Korean. She just went to the Philippines to try her luck
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:54 am

The_Siege wrote:
COoLs wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

She's Korean. She just went to the Philippines to try her luck
I don't know why you should "nominate" her though
I heard the filipinos were not too fond of her scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next