Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA Babes

Go down 
+3
inan_kewl
The_Siege
4everblue
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dexter02

dexter02

TARA Babes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
I find them cool. I just wish they will be more aggressive in the future legs

Agree.

Is it just me or I sort of "didn't feel" their presence in the race earlier.....they faded in the background and some teams really stood out....

I did. They were focused plenty of time. It's the Indian cousins whom I felt faded in the background.

Of course Siege! You are one of their greatest fans and an avid supporter!

lol!

hehe. i guess this means you saw episode 1 already. spoilers anyone? was it a NEL?
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:37 pm

haha! Dex all the spoilers are in the episodic forum for Episode 1! Err, I mean all the details, not spoilers. hehe

Haven't you seen Ep1 online?
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
haha! Dex all the spoilers are in the episodic forum for Episode 1! Err, I mean all the details, not spoilers. hehe

Not yet mai. I wanna watch it on tv.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I don't ave a high EQ like Dex
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:41 pm

The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I don't ave a high EQ like Dex

haha. I just wanna watch it on tv siege.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 pm

I felt really bad on missing their viewing party. School stuff was a major major roadblock Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:07 pm

The_Siege wrote:
I felt really bad on missing their viewing party. School stuff was a major major roadblock Crying or Very sad

haha! I knew it! You would rather go to JL's party than RR's.....hehe
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:04 pm

The_Siege wrote:

ceej you can always join anytime... they'll do it on a weekly basis... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:13 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Agree.

Is it just me or I sort of "didn't feel" their presence in the race earlier.....they faded in the background and some teams really stood out....

i felt their presence somehow. i think the other teams were just given more airtime. i like how jess was able to block the kicks done by that very strong kid. that stood out for me.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:26 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Agree.

i felt their presence somehow. i think the other teams were just given more airtime. i like how jess was able to block the kicks done by that very strong kid. that stood out for me.

Yeah, they had their memorable scenes but looking at the first leg, some teams really stood out and were given more airtime because they had more "dramatic moments". Considering that there were so many of them, some teams like Ivan and Hilda (of course!), Ethan and Khairie (of course again!), Natasha and Hussein, even Yani and Nadine were noticed.

Maybe I just wanted to see more of them, but got disappointed because they had a couple of scenes only.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:57 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Agree.

Yeah, they had their memorable scenes but looking at the first leg, some teams really stood out and were given more airtime because they had more "dramatic moments". Considering that there were so many of them, some teams like Ivan and Hilda (of course!), Ethan and Khairie (of course again!), Natasha and Hussein, even Yani and Nadine were noticed.

Maybe I just wanted to see more of them, but got disappointed because they had a couple of scenes only.

yeah, they should stir some drama next time. pick a fight with someone! hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA Babes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2