Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???

Go down 
+4
rikireina
VI
RaG@zZo
Z-1988
8 posters

Which one is better based on episode 1? TARA or TAR??
TARA 4
Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_vote_lcap43%Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
TAR 17
Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_vote_lcap57%Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
I can't decide
Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_vote_lcap0%Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? Empty
PostSubject: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:48 am

Poll!! Smile
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 am

I think anyone will choose TAR 17 in a heart beat! Smile

TAR never fails to impress the audience!
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 am

TAR17 Hands and feet down! Razz
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:48 am

for sure TAR 17 cheers
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Shocked Shocked I want to cast for TAR 17 but I clicked on TARA 14 .. >__<".. Please give me another chance to vote.. hahaha!
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:50 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:
Shocked Shocked I want to cast for TAR 17 but I clicked on TARA 14 .. >__<".. Please give me another chance to vote.. hahaha!

What TARA 14??.. Long way to go..ahaks.. lol!
Admin please help her/ him.. flower
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:51 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:

What !!!! TARA 14??.. Long way to go..ahaks.. lol!
Admin please help her/ him.. flower
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:

TARA 14??????????? WOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 pm

who voted for TARA???? lolz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:41 pm

lol! lol! Typo Typo.... haha
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
who voted for TARA???? lolz Very Happy

1vv1nj3 did... wrongly voted... hahaha
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:54 pm

let's ask the author of this topic if it can be changed, but as far as I know the vote you cast is final,... anyway at least someone voted for TARA even if it's accidental... lol!
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:50 pm

TAR17 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TARA4
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:46 am

RaG@zZo wrote:
let's ask the author of this topic if it can be changed, but as far as I know the vote you cast is final,... anyway at least someone voted for TARA even if it's accidental... lol!

Well, I think it is better this way, so people are more honest about what they think, not just following the herds :-)
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:17 am

in video editing, TARA needs so much to learn from TAR... The editing is just amazing! not too much and just fit the needs of the viewers (well at least me Razz) They give the position of the teams all the time.. what happened on the road and how did they get their current position (by lost in the road, or car accident, etc) which were not shown in TARA yet..
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 pm

chin-go wrote:
in video editing, TARA needs so much to learn from TAR... The editing is just amazing! not too much and just fit the needs of the viewers (well at least me Razz) They give the position of the teams all the time.. what happened on the road and how did they get their current position (by lost in the road, or car accident, etc) which were not shown in TARA yet..

and the task Smile The tasks are waaaay better in TAR
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:39 am

Of course, in terms of the show's quality (editing, tasks, etc) TAR is better because they are the original, they've got the experience (17 seasons!), and they've got the budget (big sponsors). cheers

But if you ask which show I LOVE more, then it's TARA! Because it's closer to home and this is our version of an American show. Cool
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Of course, in terms of the show's quality (editing, tasks, etc) TAR is better because they are the original, they've got the experience (17 seasons!), and they've got the budget (big sponsors). cheers

But if you ask which show I LOVE more, then it's TARA! Because it's closer to home and this is our version of an American show. Cool

speaking about experience, TARA also has had some experiences too. Having runned for 3 seasons, the experience should have been kinda "much"
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:52 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

speaking about experience, TARA also has had some experiences too. Having runned for 3 seasons, the experience should have been kinda "much"

It's different with TARA. They never "learn"! haha!

I dunno....but every season seems like they have just started! haha! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

It's different with TARA. They never "learn"! haha!

I dunno....but every season seems like they have just started! haha! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

LOL, yeah. It's like they are being memoryless, lol
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 am

But despite that "weakness", I still love TARA! haha! Love is blind! lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
But despite that "weakness", I still love TARA! haha! Love is blind! lol!

lol, yeah. If we don't love TARA, we won't be here by now, rite? Smile

but the thing is, we love TARA and I think we can expect that TARA gives us credit for that, at least by "listening" to us Smile
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 am

chin-go wrote:

I so agree with this... TARA editors should just show the important scenes and the team positions so the viewers will not be confused...

This are the items that I think TARA editors lacks:
1. Not showing team standings every time they open a clue
2. Does not show how team arrive in a certain location (it seems they just pop-out of nowhere)
3. If the teams got lost or took a wrong transportation, please! at least show it on TV!
4. and a 90-minute premiere wouldn't hurt if 45mins is not enough for all of these...
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:30 am

RaG@zZo wrote:
chin-go wrote:

I so agree with this... TARA editors should just show the important scenes and the team positions so the viewers will not be confused...

2. Does not show how team arrive in a certain location (it seems they just pop-out of nowhere)
3. If the teams got lost or took a wrong transportation, please! at least show it on TV!
4. and a 90-minute premiere wouldn't hurt if 45mins is not enough for all of these...

EXACTLY! the "RACE" itself brings excitement to us.. what use if they suddenly appear at one spot without being shown how to.. and worse yet, they're suddenly the last one arrived there while they were not the last one departed from the previous location.. it's confusing!

sure, TARA is only in its 4th season, but in TAR's 4th season, it was way way way way better than it's previous seasons.. TARA is supposedly to learn fast, because it's seen 11 seasons of TAR before starting one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm

chin-go wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
chin-go wrote:

EXACTLY! the "RACE" itself brings excitement to us.. what use if they suddenly appear at one spot without being shown how to.. and worse yet, they're suddenly the last one arrived there while they were not the last one departed from the previous location.. it's confusing!

sure, TARA is only in its 4th season, but in TAR's 4th season, it was way way way way better than it's previous seasons.. TARA is supposedly to learn fast, because it's seen 11 seasons of TAR before starting one. Very Happy

yeah, TARA has only had 4 seasons but prior to this 4th season, there have been 16 seasons of the US' version and the crazy thing is that they even put one location in TAR 16 as part of the clue!! They put it there, but they didn't learn anything from the US' version!! Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???   Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which one is better, TARA 4 or TAR 17???
Page 1 of 1