Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Which season of TARA you like the most and why?

Go down 
+2
Z-1988
VI
6 posters

TARA 1
Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_vote_lcap43%Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
TARA 2
Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_vote_lcap57%Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
TARA 3
Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_vote_lcap0%Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
VI

VI

Which season of TARA you like the most and why? Empty
PostSubject: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:20 pm

choose your favorite season of TARA
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:53 am

VI wrote:
choose your favorite season of TARA

No season 4 yet?? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 pm

the season i like the most is season 2.
my least favorite would be season 1.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Most favorite: Season 2
Least favorite: Season 3

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

Season 2 because Marc and Rovi kept on winning! hehe. Also, they went outside of Asia so it was a real visual treat!

Season 3 because the show seemed boring...and I didn't like the ending. bom bom bom
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:52 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

Season 2 because Marc and Rovi kept on winning! hehe. Also, they went outside of Asia so it was a real visual treat!

Season 3 because the show seemed boring...and I didn't like the ending. bom bom bom

season 1 also went outside Asia, they went to Australia and NZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

same here mai. i loved season 2 bcoz M&R dominated the race and i also enjoyed watching tita terri.
i hate season 1 bcoz pinoy teams were eliminated early in the race.
Back to top Go down
สุดที่รั

สุดที่รั

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 pm

I LOVED season 1, I LOVED Andy and Laura, and I LOVED them for representing Thailand and managed to go far, though they could have gone further if they had gotten into a cab earlier!!! I guess it was either bad luck or karma for all the evil but funny things you guys did during the race.
They have the potential to be TARA's Rob and Amber if they would just bring their evil to another level

and the Filipino couple, they've made the worst choice of all TARA's season and eventually received the ultimate punishment. And also to make things worse they scratched someone's car and got shouted at. I sympathized them...they did their best Wink
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

season 1 also went outside Asia, they went to Australia and NZ Very Happy

But Australia and NZ are near Asia.....Europe and Africa are more interesting places and more exciting to see IN MY OPINION.
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 pm

MF : 1, 2, 3
LF : none
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which season of TARA you like the most and why?   Which season of TARA you like the most and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1