Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VI

VI

TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL Empty
PostSubject: TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL   TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:05 am

How many hours?? 11 hours!!
Back to top Go down
wing

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL   TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 am

They would draw more viewers if they decide to make a behind-the-scene, additional racers un-cut clips episode instead of season replay.
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL   TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:47 am

wing wrote:
They would draw more viewers if they decide to make a behind-the-scene, additional racers un-cut clips episode instead of season replay.

bloopers PLUS Finale Viewing at SG would be great! including the proposal of RHardin to gf hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL   TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 am

4everblue wrote:
wing wrote:

some bloopers PLUS televising Finale Viewing at SG would be great! including the proposal of RHardin to gf hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL   TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA 4 - Full Season Marathon LOL
Page 1 of 1