Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?

Go down 
+10
The_Siege
beybeh
Mai-Siomai
4everblue
chin-go
Z-1988
mijie
RaG@zZo
jadomingo
rikireina
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rikireina

rikireina

What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? Empty
PostSubject: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:37 pm

be nice to evry1.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:51 pm

or the other way around, be a damn villain! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:12 pm

hahaha.. nice 1... cyclops
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I will try to discover the weaknesses of the other teams... Razz
Back to top Go down
mijie

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm

gang up, build alliances with strong team Cool
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:37 am

do your best, LOL. That's not really a strategy though :-)

I think teams need to be "smart" which means they know when they have to do this and the time to do that, and so on
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 am

in front of other teams, be nice
stab them in the back
win the race Very Happy
it's a game after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm

ChinGo wrote:
stab them in the back
win the race Very Happy

hahaha, and probably you will also consider about the image (of you) you are creating by "acting" as a particular "character" Smile
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
ChinGo wrote:
stab them in the back
win the race Very Happy

hahaha, and probably you will also consider about the image (of you) you are creating by "acting" as a particular "character" Smile

that, ChinGo, pretty much how Jordan and Dan of TAR won Smile)

my strategy if ever would be, not to get eliminated every leg by being nice and getting to know the teams. but i will be mean, if needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Make wise decisions by thinking fast. Finish the tasks my moving quickly. And pray that I will not get into a taxi with a st*pid driver! haha!
Back to top Go down
beybeh

beybeh

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 pm

always have my pressed powder so my face wont get oily, anyway, i'll be seen on tv.harharhar
besides that, try to outsmart other teams in every possible way and of course have fun inspite the pressure
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 pm

beybeh wrote:
always have my pressed powder so my face wont get oily, anyway, i'll be seen on tv.harharhar
besides that, try to outsmart other teams in every possible way and of course have fun inspite the pressure

and don't forget your hair... harharhar:P
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:00 pm

I'll make sure i have lots of food Razz I really really can't function well if I'm hungry tongue
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:51 pm

The_Siege wrote:
I'll make sure i have lots of food Razz I really really can't function well if I'm hungry tongue

lol! u remind me of M&M.. Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:53 pm

rikireina wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

lol!

lol! Yeah... they're my idols
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:34 pm

do whatever it takes to be a step ahead of everyone. it's a competition so the other racers will understand that you have to do certain things that they may NOT like. it's strictly business and nothing personal. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 pm

rikireina wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

hahaha, M&M are great!! :-)
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
rikireina wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

agreed Smile
next time we have nobar here in Indonesia, we'll try to ask them if they can join... Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:36 pm

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
rikireina wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

agreed Smile
next time we have nobar here in Indonesia, we'll try to ask them if they can join... Smile

and ask me too, LOL lol! afro
Back to top Go down
JacQ

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:58 pm

...Form alliances with strong teams
...and there's a saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"... Idea Arrow
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 pm

I'll force feed balut the other teams. hehehe
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 pm

My strategy for the race is, keep cool, keep moving, be nice to everyone and don't lose your passport
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm

COoLs wrote:
My strategy for the race is, keep cool, keep moving, be nice to everyone and don't lose your passport

hehe. i do remember someone from TAR losing their passports.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 pm

dexter02 wrote:

That's why I'm having second thoughts of joining coz aside from me being a non-mactor, I am prone to losing things lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm

dexter02 wrote:

exactly, that team was Toni and Dallas. And one other team from the next season after them (Kris and Amanda if I'm not mistaken, cmiiw) also almost lost their passports. Wew...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?   What would be your strategy if you were on TARA? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would be your strategy if you were on TARA?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next