Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....

Go down 
+12
traddict
elmo
dexter02
The_Siege
jadomingo
shaaa
beybeh
Z-1988
chin-go
Mai-Siomai
4everblue
RaG@zZo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... Empty
PostSubject: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Do you think that TARA will ever have a season with people having ordinary jobs?... Razz
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm

it's hard to tell
but it seems so
by axn-TARA definition (and i guess to some degree, TAR too) good tv = good looks and english as 1st language it seems
but technically 70% now are mactors with the exception of Ethan-Karie & Ivan-Hilda (Malaysians) and Hussein-Natasha(Indonesians), right?
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 pm

I just miss characters like Terri who really gave meaning to the term "REALITY" into television... a racer to whom you can relate yourself with.... I think AXN should realize that the show ITSELF is already great since TAR is an award winner show, they need not to fill it with mactors again... a couple is ok but majority again?....
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 am

Yup! Another season of TARA filled with Mactors! I just hope they will not whine and quit during the challenges. It's so frustrating to see someone who would become bratty when she can't finish the task or complain about the conditions she's in. Mad
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:11 am

a little bit disappointing but we'll see how it goes Smile i really hope it can bring our old excitement back..
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 am

This kinda shows that the producer is still not that "confident". I think they picked so many mactors to get the attention from more people in Asia. Once TARA is very popular in the region, PROBABLY we will have more ordinary people up there :-)
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 am

@chin-go, Z and mai...

I totally agree with you guys, it's really disappointing to see if racers take for granted the race because maybe they were just chosen and didn't really "auditioned".... that's tha sad part... =(
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 am

Probably because they were absent last year... they need to get the attention back.. by casting mactors.. haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:43 pm

ChinGo wrote:
Probably because they were absent last year... they need to get the attention back.. by casting mactors.. haha Smile

Yeah, I guess so, and maybe they think picking mactors is the best, easiest, and most sufficient way to get the attention, hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:46 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
@chin-go, Z and mai...

I totally agree with you guys, it's really disappointing to see if racers take for granted the race because maybe they were just chosen and didn't really "auditioned".... that's tha sad part... =(

I AGREE!!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
ChinGo wrote:

Yeah, I guess so, and maybe they think picking mactors is the best, easiest, and most sufficient way to get the attention, hahaha Smile

Agree....agree!
Back to top Go down
beybeh

beybeh

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:20 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Do you think that TARA will ever have a season with people having ordinary jobs?... Razz

yup, people with ordinary jobs, but with extra ordinary personalities will define that its really reality tv, racers who can amuse us in a natural way
Back to top Go down
shaaa

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
ChinGo wrote:

Agree....agree!

well if it weren't for mactors Marc & Ro i won't be a big fan of tara Wink
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 am

I am a Fan of TARA even before the mactors dominated it... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 am

shaaa wrote:

hi shaaa!! i miss u!

anyway, mactors or not, i just hope TARA 4 would be a big hit. after a year of no-show, a lot is expected from them from the fans..like us! Smile
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 am

jadomingo wrote:
shaaa wrote:

hi shaaa!! i miss u!

anyway, mactors or not, i just hope TARA 4 would be a big hit. after a year of no-show, a lot is expected from them from the fans..like us! Smile

that's so true jo-anne, i think we all MISS TARA a lot and this all-too-familiar forum too (hehe). though there is TAR U.S., TARA is still a special show esp. for us Asian viewers. Anyways, if it's any indication of hope, for this season, there's a father-daughter team so if the 'produ are wise enough they'd have more of such family-relationships/ordinary-ppl in their show in the future.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:50 am

I just want to share this story guys... Razz

Me & my mom were watching the racers revealed replay episode last Sunday, and when the Philippine team was announced my mom's reaction was "oh why is a white girl representing our country and why is the other girl claiming to be pinay has a very thick accent"... haha Very Happy so I have to explain to her that the requirement for being a racer is living for a certain period in an asian country but I can't deny that she was kinda disappointed... but who can blame her.... lolz Very Happy

But you're right blue, my mom did like the father & daughter team, so I guess It's Team Indonesia for my mom this season... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:05 pm

I wonder why there is no TARA promotional event in the Philippines this year? I was hoping to eat a whole box of pizza again lol!
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:07 pm

The_Siege wrote:
I wonder why there is no TARA promotional event in the Philippines this year? I was hoping to eat a whole box of pizza again lol!

ceej... I also wonder why?... or maybe in other countries they have... harharhar:P
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:09 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

ceej... I also wonder why?... or maybe in other countries they have... harharhar:P

Maybe Philippines won this time around? Haaaaaaaaa! Suspect
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:20 pm

The_Siege wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

that's the spirit, ceej! Smile ahehehe..i think blue already said that there was a private party held last sep2. right, blue?
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 pm

jadomingo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

that's the spirit, ceej! Smile ahehehe..i think blue already said that there was a private party held last sep2. right, blue?

yes twas Racers Revealed hmm makes me wonder, how come there's no Racers' revealed party in other countries???? Remember, I think way back season 2 they have it in SG and i think they won!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:32 pm

4everblue wrote:
jadomingo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

yes twas Racers Revealed hmm makes me wonder, how come there's no Racers' revealed party in other countries???? Remember, I think way back season 2 they have it in SG and i think they won!!!! bounce

Wooohoooo cheers
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 pm

It would have been better if the representatives of the Philippines were pure Filipinos. I guess the reason why Tita Terri became so popular is because she embodies a lot of qualities that a true-blue Filipino possesses. Anyway, the fact that the representatives from the Philippines sound more like Australians than Pinoys won't stop me from watching and supporting them. go tara! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:31 pm

The_Siege wrote:
4everblue wrote:
jadomingo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Wooohoooo cheers

on the other hand, they might've also held party in SG then bec. that was the race-start country as well hmmm AND, i learned there was some party also aside from Racers Revealed and not in Phil err (still investigating this now.. Suspect ) will get back with some details Arrow BBL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....   TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA 4 - Dominated by MACTORS again?....
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next