Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?

Go down 
+3
cabioTAR
Z-1988
Mai-Siomai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
I agree with Inan....you're a TARA fanatic, Chin-go!

Just last night, when blue-oceans22 sent me the link for TAR showing Phil in his skivvies....I finished the whole season by clicking on all the available videos for TAR 14! haha! It's like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop! haha!
bounce

wow, how long did you take to finish the whole season at once?? Shocked

I don't know Z.....all I know is that I slept late.....really really late.

Well technically, it's not the whole season because there were some missing episodes so I just clicked all the videos labeled Season 14.... Sleep Sleep Sleep

Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:13 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
I agree with Inan....you're a TARA fanatic, Chin-go!

Just last night, when blue-oceans22 sent me the link for TAR showing Phil in his skivvies....I finished the whole season by clicking on all the available videos for TAR 14! haha! It's like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop! haha!
bounce

wow, how long did you take to finish the whole season at once?? Shocked

I don't know Z.....all I know is that I slept late.....really really late.

Well technically, it's not the whole season because there were some missing episodes so I just clicked all the videos labeled Season 14.... Sleep Sleep Sleep

Razz

I bet it was really really really late, hahahaha... Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I still wanna watch it.

@mai: did u upload tara 1 on youtube too? i wasn't able to watch all episodes esp. after both pinoy teams were eliminated earlier in the race.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 am

dexter02 wrote:
I still wanna watch it.

@mai: did u upload tara 1 on youtube too? i wasn't able to watch all episodes esp. after both pinoy teams were eliminated earlier in the race.

Nope. I only started recording the episodes in Season 3. hehe. And I stopped again for TARA 4. We'll see if I have the time or the reason to record it again. hahaha!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
I still wanna watch it.

Nope. I only started recording the episodes in Season 3. hehe. And I stopped again for TARA 4. We'll see if I have the time or the reason to record it again. hahaha!

Razz

maybe you should, pleaaaassseeee.... Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
I still wanna watch it.

Razz

now you have a reason mai.
for zee's sake. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:13 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
I still wanna watch it.

Razz

now you have a reason mai.
for zee's sake. hehe

yeaaah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2