Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?

Go down 
+3
cabioTAR
Z-1988
Mai-Siomai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? Empty
PostSubject: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:47 pm

I know that we always watch the reruns of the episodes of the current season. Because we want to watch it over and over again, to analyze what happened, to critique the racers and the tasks and basically, to savor the TARA feeling. But after a season has ended, do you still find time to watch the previous episodes of TARA?

Dear Admin....I had to place this topic here under the "Former Racers" because I know that this isn't about TARA 4. Very Happy Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 pm

I am asking this because as some of you know, I have uploaded the previous season's episodes on Youtube (sshhhh.....). And until now, I get notifications that some people are leaving comments on the videos....meaning, they are still watching it more than a year that it has been shown.

Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Personally, whenever I catch a rerun of TARA or TAR on AXN, I still watch it and still get that giddy feeling! Laughing

But to search for it on Youtube, or other file-sharing sites, I haven't done that yet.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:51 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Personally, whenever I catch a rerun of TARA or TAR on AXN, I still watch it and still get that giddy feeling! Laughing

But to search for it on Youtube, or other file-sharing sites, I haven't done that yet.

If it is on TV and I have nothing else to do and there is no new TV show running, I WILL definitely watch it, hehe

But in the internet, I haven't done it, hmmm
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Same here, Z! It's just that there's so many things to do on the internet.....hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Well, apparently, Geoff is watching or maybe, on the lookout for TAR/TARA shows. He posted a video about TAR showing a watermelon get smashed on one of the racer's face. ouch!

Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Well, apparently, Geoff is watching or maybe, on the lookout for TAR/TARA shows. He posted a video about TAR showing a watermelon get smashed on one of the racer's face. ouch!

yeah, I just watched that one too. Is that for real?? I mean, is that from the upcoming season 17?? How come he already got that clip??
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Same here, Z! It's just that there's so many things to do on the internet.....hehe

exactly, for instance like, forumming, LOL
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:55 pm

I have the DVD (1 & 2) ....

Last 2 months ... watched Season to up to Eps 3 ... gonna watching the next when have time ...

Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

yeah, I just watched that one too. Is that for real?? I mean, is that from the upcoming season 17?? How come he already got that clip??

Yes! It's real!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Yes! It's real!

wow, that's crazy!!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Yes! It's real!

wow, that's crazy!!

.....and really painful! Imagine being hit in the face with a watermelon! And it smashed upon hitting your face so the impact must've been really strong! affraid
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Yes! It's real!

wow, that's crazy!!

.....and really painful! Imagine being hit in the face with a watermelon! And it smashed upon hitting your face so the impact must've been really strong! affraid

exactly, watermelon has like really thick and strong skin and it hit her with like a high speed, which means that the momentum was really high and strong, and it broke in her face!! It must be really hurt. Crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:47 pm

I heard her partner say, "....it's not The Amazing Race for nothing...."

Yeah, but I don't think that's part of the plan, right? Maybe the writers didn't realize that what happened was even possible! Such a bad experience! pale
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Yes! It's real!

wow, that's crazy!!

OMG i think it really really hurts, trully insane......
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:35 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:

Yeah, but I don't think that's part of the plan, right? Maybe the writers didn't realize that what happened was even possible! Such a bad experience! pale

yeah, I think it is one of several unplanned incidents. Did she get any medical check after that??
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:56 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

yeah, I think it is one of several unplanned incidents. Did she get any medical check after that??

she must be alright now coz if she isn't, TAR won't be aired.. afro

to answer the thread's question... i re-watched only TARA season 1 Smile and a lil bit of season 2.. while i re-watched TAR season 9, 10 and 11 many many many times.. and every TAR season minimal twice except for season 16.
i am a collector lol!
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 am

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

to answer the thread's question... i re-watched only TARA season 1 Smile and a lil bit of season 2.. while i re-watched TAR season 9, 10 and 11 many many many times.. and every TAR season minimal twice except for season 16.
i am a collector lol!

wow that's what i call FANTASTIC FANATIC... Smile

a big bulk of the reason why i watch TAR/A is the excitement... so, i don't plan on watching a whole season again... but if i happen to see one episode while channel surfing i make it a point that i finish the episode... Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 pm

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

i am a collector lol!

WOW!! You are a BIG FAN!!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

i am a collector lol!

a big bulk of the reason why i watch TAR/A is the excitement... so, i don't plan on watching a whole season again... but if i happen to see one episode while channel surfing i make it a point that i finish the episode... Smile

yeah, me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:

yeah, me too Very Happy

can't help it.. i found some seasons are just too hard to resist.. Like TAR All Stars.. definitely the best TAR ever... haha
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:01 pm

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:

yeah, me too Very Happy

can't help it.. i found some seasons are just too hard to resist.. Like TAR All Stars.. definitely the best TAR ever... haha

TAR 11?? Yeah, I love that season!! Smile But if it doesn't air on TV, I don't have the urge to play it myself. Maybe I just get to the point where I watch my favorite scene(s), but not the whole episode (let alone a season), hmmm
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

I agree with Inan....you're a TARA fanatic, Chin-go!

Just last night, when blue-oceans22 sent me the link for TAR showing Phil in his skivvies....I finished the whole season by clicking on all the available videos for TAR 14! haha! It's like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop! haha!
bounce
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

Just last night, when blue-oceans22 sent me the link for TAR showing Phil in his skivvies....I finished the whole season by clicking on all the available videos for TAR 14! haha! It's like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop! haha!
bounce

wow, how long did you take to finish the whole season at once?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

bounce

wow, how long did you take to finish the whole season at once?? Shocked

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?   Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Previous Seasons of TARA...do you still watch it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next