Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Team Rebounded

Go down 
+2
Mai-Siomai
The_Siege
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Siege

The_Siege

Team Rebounded Empty
PostSubject: Team Rebounded   Team Rebounded I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Great rebound. Good thing they didn't lose composure upon knowing they were the last. I was afraid they will be the last but No! They managed to rise from their mistake. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Team Rebounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rebounded   Team Rebounded I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:04 am

Yeah! I liked them before and now, I like them even more because they were so cool! The never-say-die team!

I was also touched when Natasha cried after learning that they weren't the last team and her dad hugged her! awwww!
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

Team Rebounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rebounded   Team Rebounded I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:19 am

i'm super glad they're not the last.. they don't need to suffer the marked for elimination
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Team Rebounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rebounded   Team Rebounded I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:05 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Yeah! I liked them before and now, I like them even more because they were so cool! The never-say-die team!

I was also touched when Natasha cried after learning that they weren't the last team and her dad hugged her! awwww!

yea, it really showed that she had passion to join the race. Having a pssion is important!! I hope they will last long Smile
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

Team Rebounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rebounded   Team Rebounded I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 am

I really like them so much. Hope they go far.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Team Rebounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rebounded   Team Rebounded I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:31 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

yea, it really showed that she had passion to join the race. Having a pssion is important!! I hope they will last long Smile

Passion is everything! haha! Like Caltex....it drives you! cheers
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Team Rebounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rebounded   Team Rebounded I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Passion is everything! haha! Like Caltex....it drives you! cheers

lol! i'm starting to like this team already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Rebounded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rebounded   Team Rebounded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Rebounded
Page 1 of 1