Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Are they the Youngest Team?...

Go down 
+3
Mai-Siomai
The_Siege
RaG@zZo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Are they the Youngest Team?... Empty
PostSubject: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm

If they are the youngest team, I just hope it won't be a disadvantage to them specially in making wise decisions on the race, because we all know that experience do make us wiser....But physically I think they are fit for this race... harharhar Razz

but what do you think guys?...
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Sometimes age is a hindrance, not only physically but also in their decisions. Most of the time, older people would insist on what they know is true years ago
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:24 am

How old are they? Sorry, i'm too lazy to read again their profiles in AXN's website....

Anyway, yes, they may be young and might make not-so-bright decisions....but their youthfulness will bring energy to the race.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 am

Claire is 21 and Michelle 22
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 am

they won't last very long i think
Back to top Go down
lonely_no_more

lonely_no_more

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:47 am

They are my fave team so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 pm

They may be young, but based on the RR and their profiles, they seem to be tough and experienced at such a young age. I just hope they will not be the first to be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
They may be young, but based on the RR and their profiles, they seem to be tough and experienced at such a young age. I just hope they will not be the first to be eliminated.

Spoilers said seem they r not the 1st to be eliminated .....
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Spoilers said seem they r not the 1st to be eliminated .....

Yes! cheers

Back to top Go down
wing

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:32 am

They may be young, but they are very street smart, and very sharp in their decision making. In fact, probably the best team when comes to making decision, they never made a costly decision throughout the race. I think that's the reason they finished 2nd, despite physically having such a disadvantage compared to other teams. Their only set back is in the last leg when they failed to catch a plane, but there was nothing they could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are they the Youngest Team?...   Are they the Youngest Team?... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are they the Youngest Team?...
Page 1 of 1