Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg

Go down 
5 posters

Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on the 1st Leg
Natasha&Hussein
Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_lcap11%Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Jess&Lani
Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_lcap0%Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sahil&Manas
Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_lcap0%Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rich&Rich
Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_lcap33%Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Claire&Michelle
 0% [ 0 ]
Hilda&Ivan
Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_lcap22%Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Allan&Wendy
 0% [ 0 ]
Ethan&Khairie
Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_lcap33%Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Nadine&Yani
 0% [ 0 ]
Sunaina&Dimple
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg Empty
PostSubject: Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg   Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:27 pm

This is a poll where you can vote/predict on which team do you think will arrive on pitstop first for leg 1.
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg   Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
This is a poll where you can vote/predict on which team do you think will arrive on pitstop first for leg 1.

based on GAMES' forum below, either Malaysia or Phil, they are leading in this poll as well hehe

forummers cast your vote now or at least prior showing of TARA Episode 1, hehe

thx for the poll, RaGzZ Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg   Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:08 am

Cool, we have polls now!! Smile

Anyway, did we have one back in AXN?? I don't think so but maybe my memory serves me wrongly, hmmm
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg   Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 am

Love this poll Smile
Back to top Go down
Ft.[N]az

Ft.[N]az

PostSubject: Re: Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg   Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:19 am

Waw!! It turns to be upside down I guess LOLz ~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1276658420
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg   Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predict the FIRST TEAM on the Mat on this 1st Leg
Page 1 of 1