Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...

Go down 
+7
blue_oceans22
dexter02
4everblue
ivyleague
inan_kewl
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
the new axn forum sucks! they changed it because they suck! hehe

hahahaha u describe it soo well lol!

@ blue: i still hope they would bring back the old forum though.

me either dexter02

@blue: did u use the same username before? i don't remember blue_oceans22 being used in the old tara forums. just curious.

yeah but only in season 3 dexter02 coz i didnt know about tara forum before season 3, i'm not famous like zee heheheh

Well, Zee is a celebrity in the forum! He's famous for his "hhmmmm" comments! lol!

agree wkakakakakak lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:

agree wkakakakakak lol!

But now, it seems your wakakakak will be the trending comment......wakakakak! lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 am

RaG@zZo wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
To answer Ragazzo's question, I think they changed the forum format because they wanted to correct some lapses in the old forum. And also, they wanted to merge the forum for all their available shows so that all the forumers could get......acquainted (?). By doing so, they failed to incorporate what we have loved in the old forum (the familiarity), thus, alienating most of us.

I agree but not all of the shows AXN has is worth discussing (they have not realized that yet).... harharhar Razz

I so agree with this!! hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:

Well, Zee is a celebrity in the forum! He's famous for his "hhmmmm" comments! lol!

hhmmmmmm, am I?? lol!
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

agree wkakakakakak lol!

But now, it seems your wakakakak will be the trending comment......wakakakak! lol!
it's my signature now lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

hhmmmmmm, am I?? lol!

Not really..... lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:42 am

I miss the people from the old forum.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:03 am

The_Siege wrote:

Me too! I just wish they'll find this forum.....
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:46 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

yeah, we should invite them or advertise this forum even more Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:45 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

I just did! I went to the "other" forum, and sent private messages to the active members and gave the link to this site! hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

I just did! I went to the "other" forum, and sent private messages to the active members and gave the link to this site! hehe Wink

Please invite Mike as well, if u found him...

Saw before ... but tried to find again .... can't find .... he did replied one of the topics

Last edited by cabioTAR on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:26 pm

The thing is, I don't think people there knows how to navigate their profile fully. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't know tey have PMs there.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
the new axn forum sucks! they changed it because they suck! hehe

hahahaha u describe it soo well lol!

@ blue: i still hope they would bring back the old forum though.

Hi Dex!

This....is the old forum....in a new home. hehe Very Happy

You are right Mai. The old forum is just a thing of the past. Let's just focus on this AMAZING forum.
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

hmmm... miss who? can you name names? Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Inan's best friend - YOB LATINO lol!
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 pm

The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

OMG! hahaha Very Happy you are so right ceej!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

affraid Is he even real?! lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

affraid Is he even real?! lol!

hehehe. maybe if he sees this then he'll register.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:48 pm

The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

who is Yob Latino??
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

who is Yob Latino??

He's the forummer in Season 3 who speaks Spanish, and always picks fight with the other forummers. He is also very critical of Geoff....hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

who is Yob Latino??

He's the forummer in Season 3 who speaks Spanish, and always picks fight with the other forummers. He is also very critical of Geoff....hehe

oh, yea, somehow I recall him (or her (?)) now, but I still don't know this forumer that much, hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm

I think Yob Latino is male.

Anyway, he became active on the 3rd season only.....and would just occasionally surface in the forum. He was most visible when Geoff started to be seen/portrayed as the "bad guy".
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

Anyway, he became active on the 3rd season only.....and would just occasionally surface in the forum. He was most visible when Geoff started to be seen/portrayed as the "bad guy".

His life dream is to irk Filipinos at the old forum most especially Inan tongue
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:16 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Yob Latino has a "thing" for Inan, actually! Maybe he's a spurned fan?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 am

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol! @ to "irk"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...   Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on the NEW TARA FORUM on AXN & why do you think they changed it?...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next