Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)

Go down 
+16
lonely_no_more
ahdeng
cabioTAR
dexter02
Ft.[N]az
The_Siege
blue_oceans22
jadomingo
Mai-Siomai
inan_kewl
rikireina
4everblue
chin-go
Admin
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm

first of all we all want to thank the admin for creating this site which we will consider our "new home" during the duration of this season... you really brought the old forumers back where we can be comfortable talking about TARA & other stuff... :-)

now guys, to help our admin, kindly post any suggestions that you have for the betterment of this forum and of course for our enjoyment...

Happy Forumming to all! :-)
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:23 pm

I am thinking about moderators who have the authority to warn some members (who MIGHT be crossing the "line" here) and can ban them. This issue was the hugest weakness in the old forum, there was NO moderator Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Thank you, ragazzo, for creating this thread Smile

Indeed, suggestions are most welcome.

FYI. The format of this forum is actually "facebook-theme", which is very close to our old TARA forum format. That's why it was chosen. And the color, we can change that if a LOT of people wish.

That's right, happy forumming to all!
Back to top Go down
https://tara.forumotion.com
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
I am thinking about moderators who have the authority to warn some members (who MIGHT be crossing the "line" here) and can ban them. This issue was the hugest weakness in the old forum, there was NO moderator Smile

i agree with zee Smile we surely need some moderators here... simply to keep this forum fun and not to become a battlefield Smile

Thanks sis chin for this wonderful forum Smile as a 'chin' family member i am proud Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 pm

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

i agree with zee Smile we surely need some moderators here... simply to keep this forum fun and not to become a battlefield Smile

Thanks sis chin for this wonderful forum Smile as a 'chin' family member i am proud Wink Wink

thanks zee and chin, noted Wink
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Btw, I am tryin out inserting pics of teams as of now, its quite large but will replace that with smaller ones within the week as well. Sorry for the huge pics.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 pm

4everblue wrote:
Btw, I am tryin out inserting pics of teams as of now, its quite large but will replace that with smaller ones within the week as well. Sorry for the huge pics.
]

hahaha, yea, it is way too big I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 am

@blue: I think you deliberately made Alan Wu's pic big... (just kidding)... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:36 am

Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
]

ok. removed. changes and better pics over the weekend Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tara.forumotion.com
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:00 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
@blue: I think you deliberately made Alan Wu's pic big... (just kidding)... harharhar Razz

Smile)
Razz
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
]

honestly, without pics is much, much better. my eyes keep rolling when i see the huge pics Rolling Eyes especially......... ( u know what i mean).. ahaks..Razz
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:26 pm

rikireina wrote:
Admin wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
]

honestly, without pics is much, much better. my eyes keep rolling when i see the huge pics Rolling Eyes especially......... ( u know what i mean).. ahaks..Razz

yes i do know what you mean Razz
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:37 pm

rikireina wrote:
Admin wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
]

LOL... riki... Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:42 pm

rikireina wrote:

especially what???? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:47 pm

"Facebook-theme" color....that's why this forum looked familiar! hehe

Yes, having LOTS of moderators would be nice! Most especially after an episode is shown because that's when the fights start! hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:05 am

oh! The "like flag"!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
oh! The "like flag"!

o yeah, and the "thumb up" button Smile
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
oh! The "like flag"!

o yeah, and the "thumb up" button Smile

not really necessary.. people just click on those things to get more points for their rankings! lol!
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:11 am

another suggestion, maybe we could have at least a chatroom also? is that even possible? scratch
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 pm

more publicity coz i think there's soo many old forumer didn't know about this forum
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:45 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
more publicity coz i think there's soo many old forumer didn't know about this forum

agreed...
Let us spread the word.. the more the merrier.
More forummer, more fighting. .ahaks..Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
rikireina wrote:

let it be my secret.. rite blue.. ahaks.. Razz
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:22 pm

rikireina wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
rikireina wrote:

let it be my secret.. rite blue.. ahaks.. Razz
lol!
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:47 pm

rikireina wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

agreed...

the more fighting the more intersting this forum wkakaka (evil grin) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
rikireina wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

agreed...

the more fighting the more intersting this forum wkakaka (evil grin) Twisted Evil

Bwahahaha Twisted Evil I somehow missed that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next