Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)

Go down 
+16
lonely_no_more
ahdeng
cabioTAR
dexter02
Ft.[N]az
The_Siege
blue_oceans22
jadomingo
Mai-Siomai
inan_kewl
rikireina
4everblue
chin-go
Admin
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:13 am

eragon wrote:
Maybe open more boards for other topics for us to discuss other topics aside from TARA? Very Happy

well, this suggestion has kinda come up before, and I think it should be a "no" for that, because this is a TARA forum, and TARA is literally on the play, so I think it's better for us to just strict ourselves to TARA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:08 pm

HELLO TARApeepz, TARAddicts or simply TARA-forummers!

First of all, let me again thank all of you active users for your support of this site. Today, I think we'll get our 80th member and we should all be proud of that as this site has only been up for a week and a half. Anyways, Admin is taking note, our 50th member is "kram" that's such a milestone, lookin forward to 100th member too Smile. Terri reed of season 2 or Tita Terri, as we call her is already here. You will also see familiar faces and their stories on the Former Racers' forum real soon Wink. In addition, I wanna let you all know that TARA4 Racer: Lani P. of Team Phil is already a member of the site, while other TARA Racers are yet to confirm, but I think they will soon. So, please, please, keep inviting friends of yours too whether they were part of the orig. TARA forum or not, as long as they watch the show, let's welcome all 'em here Wink

Secondly, sorry for the delay, but the the likes and dislikes (like in FB) without particular ranking/point is not possible at all thus, likes/dislikes=ranking/numbers. Twas actually tried/tested temporarily last wk.end: the 'karma' is supposedly the 'reputation' system which defines a person's rank and brings it up or down depending on the number of (+) positive and/or (-) responses on your posts. Thank you is a positive point as well. The Admins and Moderators (yes there are assigned Moderators) are still working out on some kinks and will get back to you soon regarding this. Thanks for bearing with this.

Last but not the least, TARA4 is almost here, and we can all view it tomorrow here: http://www.axn-asia.com/tara and when there's a TARA episode, there's an Episodic Forum, right??? Episode 1 of Episodic forums shall be up later at 4 p.m., Mnl/HK/Mal time Wink

That's it. Will try our best to cater to all your requests.

sincerely,
admin
Back to top Go down
https://tara.forumotion.com
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
confused

i am not a mactor... i am just a regular jock guy, who happen to have the looks of a mactor be lucky to be part of a TVC...

believe me, modelling is a serious job that should be done full time... and i can't give up my current career just yet...

Basketball and i'm not about to take modelling seriously...

Sleep it's just too overwhelming... and tiring... i mean, 25 hours for a 30-second commercial is just just crazy... affraid

Wahahaha! But being a mactor suits you so well Inan!

I couldn't agree more... rabbit

maybe Inan is just being modest here, lol

yes i am
NO i'm not... Razz
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:59 pm

kudos to Admin! Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Admin wrote:

First of all, let me again thank all of you active users for your support of this site. Today, I think we'll get our 80th member and we should all be proud of that as this site has only been up for a week and a half. Anyways, Admin is taking note, our 50th member is "kram" that's such a milestone, lookin forward to 100th member too Smile. Terri reed of season 2 or Tita Terri, as we call her is already here. You will also see familiar faces and their stories on the Former Racers' forum real soon Wink. In addition, I wanna let you all know that TARA4 Racer: Lani P. of Team Phil is already a member of the site, while other TARA Racers are yet to confirm, but I think they will soon. So, please, please, keep inviting friends of yours too whether they were part of the orig. TARA forum or not, as long as they watch the show, let's welcome all 'em here Wink

Secondly, sorry for the delay, but the the likes and dislikes (like in FB) without particular ranking/point is not possible at all thus, likes/dislikes=ranking/numbers. Twas actually tried/tested temporarily last wk.end: the 'karma' is supposedly the 'reputation' system which defines a person's rank and brings it up or down depending on the number of (+) positive and/or (-) responses on your posts. Thank you is a positive point as well. The Admins and Moderators (yes there are assigned Moderators) are still working out on some kinks and will get back to you soon regarding this. Thanks for bearing with this.

Last but not the least, TARA4 is almost here, and we can all view it tomorrow here: http://www.axn-asia.com/tara and when there's a TARA episode, there's an Episodic Forum, right??? Episode 1 of Episodic forums shall be up later at 4 p.m., Mnl/HK/Mal time Wink

sincerely,
admin

this is one thing I love this forum even more than the older forum, the admin communicates with us!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:28 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
confused

i am not a mactor... i am just a regular jock guy, who happen to have the looks of a mactor be lucky to be part of a TVC...

believe me, modelling is a serious job that should be done full time... and i can't give up my current career just yet...

Basketball and i'm not about to take modelling seriously...

Sleep it's just too overwhelming... and tiring... i mean, 25 hours for a 30-second commercial is just just crazy... affraid

Wahahaha! But being a mactor suits you so well Inan!

I couldn't agree more... rabbit

maybe Inan is just being modest here, lol

yes i am
NO i'm not... Razz

Make up your mind, Inan! haha!

I will still assume that the phrases that you struck out were your real answers....and the replacement phrases were your "showbiz" answers! hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Great job, Admin! Thanks!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:

yes i am
NO i'm not... Razz

Make up your mind, Inan! haha!

I will still assume that the phrases that you struck out were your real answers....and the replacement phrases were your "showbiz" answers! hehe

lol! The struck phrases were his answers in his heart, maybe, lol!
Back to top Go down
mayong

mayong

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 pm

HELLO ALL
SO GOOD TO BE HERE AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 pm

mayong wrote:
HELLO ALL
SO GOOD TO BE HERE AGAIN!!!!

hello there... Smile

How's Poland anyway? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thank You!   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Thank You all! & welcome Mayong!

Since the 1st episode will be posted by AXN tomorrow on their site, our very own Episodic Forums, Episode 1 is already up!

Oh and what's that you see above this page? scrolling ANNOUNCEMENTS! whew, is that neat or what! hehe Well, we'll announce important matters on our scrolling announcements from now on, heck, may be even your birthdays ok, that's it,

signin off now, happy wednesday all!

sincerely,
admin
Back to top Go down
https://tara.forumotion.com
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Wow....so that's how it's called.....scrolling announcements! Nice! hehe

Embarassed

cheers
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Admin wrote:

sincerely,
admin
After a week, I guess I missed a lot already..
Good Job admin..you deserve a big round of applause and thank u 4 making me sooooooo happy!!.. cheers
really enjoyed reading all the comment here rather than axn forum.. sooo confusing... Sad scratch

Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Welcome "home" Rikireina! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Welcome "home" Rikireina! Very Happy

Thanks Mai..
i guess i need to speed up my reading..hehehe...
a lot to catch up on..phewwww.. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Don't worry Riki....most of the previous posts are really light banters.... lol!

The juicy ones will start tom after the Ep1 video has been uploaded!
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
eragon wrote:
Maybe open more boards for other topics for us to discuss other topics aside from TARA? Very Happy

Hi Era! Well, this forum is called "TARA Foum". Also, its subtitle is "venue for discussion of The Amazing Race Asia".....

....so it says it all...this forum is strictly for TARA and I hope we could keep it that way. Ok? Smile

Point Taken. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm

rikireina wrote:

After a week, I guess I missed a lot already..
Good Job admin..you deserve a big round of applause and thank u 4 making me sooooooo happy!!.. cheers
really enjoyed reading all the comment here rather than axn forum.. sooo confusing... Sad scratch

yeah, this forum is a great one!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:33 am

Yes, this forum is great
impressive
remarkable
magnificent
terrific
cool
excellent

and most of all, comfortable like the old one.....

cheers cheers Thanks Admin for doing all the hard work!
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 am

Admin wrote:

sincerely,
admin

we love our admin so much... long life the admin cheers
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Hmm... I think the colors of the Philippine flag got reversed? LOL... Or we're in the middle of the war here?
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:01 am

eragon wrote:
Hmm... I think the colors of the Philippine flag got reversed? LOL... Or we're in the middle of the war here?

There you go again Era! Such a keen observer! Yeah, the blue color should be on top.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:02 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
eragon wrote:

There you go again Era! Such a keen observer! Yeah, the blue color should be on top.

hmm, yea. You have such an eye (or eyes) !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:28 am

lol! lol! lol!
It was the first thing I've seen when I opened this site. Haha...
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:28 pm

eragon wrote:
lol! lol! lol!
It was the first thing I've seen when I opened this site. Haha...

The admin heard you.....it's okay now. hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)   Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Improvement of this new TARA FORUM... :)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next