Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA Babes

Go down 
+3
inan_kewl
The_Siege
4everblue
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 pm

On TAR, no all-female team has won yet. However, on TARA, we saw all-female Zab & Joejer take home the grand prize on TARA's 1st season. So, could this season be another year for babes to win? However, there are 4 all-female teams this year namely Dimple & Sunaina, Yani & Nadine and Claire & Michelle OR Could it really be Jess and Lani to end up winning it all?

What do you think?

Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:07 pm

WARNING: MAYBE A SPOILER, DEPENDING ON HOW YOU INTERPRET IT.

According to Jess and Lani, they were able to gather a extra money through their charm and ended up having more money than_______________
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm

The_Siege wrote:

According to Jess and Lani, they were able to gather a extra money through their charm and ended up having more money than_______________

o m g Smile)

Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 pm

The_Siege wrote:

a spoiler that says they did not win... Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:15 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

IDK. They may also mean that they have earned more than what they have won as winners of TARA 4. lol!
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 pm

The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

IDK. They may also mean that they have earned more than what they have won as winners of TARA 4. lol!

OR: more than what they won as winners of leg __, __, __, and __. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:29 am

Girl Power!

I just want to see an all-female team become very competitive and give us a good show to watch!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:31 am

The_Siege wrote:

bollocks! nonsense! rubbish!
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Jess and Lani    TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm

TARA Babes Img_1283136015
Jacinta James (Jess), 27, Tattooist | Lani Pillinger, 27, Model
Party Girls, The Philippines

Jess and Lani have been literally inseparable since they met more than ten years ago. Since then, the party girls have had more than their fair share of drunk escapades, among which involved sea urchins, Ronald Mcdonalds and spanking bike riders in the early morning.

Born and raised in Australia, both girls have made the Philippines their new home. Their resume is remarkably extensive, with Jess clocking experience as a strip club manager, PR hostess and tattooist and Lani as a film producer. The photogenic lasses have also dabbled in modelling and had cameos in music videos, advertisements and TV shows.

Social engagements aside, they love their adrenaline sports, from jet skiing to sky jumping. The latter was particularly tough for Lani, who took three hours to get over her fear of heights before she finally jumped. Look out guys, for this is one team who would not hesitate to use their feminine wiles to get their way in the race.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

Who???
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 am

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Who???

Them....saying those things. Sort of dropping hints that they actually won. I guess they or AXN intentionally did that for us to "read between the lines" and hope that the Philippine team won this time! It's like a marketing strategy to attract more viewers and watch the show......to boost the ratings.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Who???

Them....saying those things. Sort of dropping hints that they actually won. I guess they or AXN intentionally did that for us to "read between the lines" and hope that the Philippine team won this time! It's like a marketing strategy to attract more viewers and watch the show......to boost the ratings.

Well, I guess AXn made the right decision of choosing them after all. I mean, their statement really intrigues me and I'll be watching them race closely.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:44 pm

The_Siege wrote:

Well, I guess AXn made the right decision of choosing them after all. I mean, their statement really intrigues me and I'll be watching them race closely.

Well, I think, you have a BIG crush on one of the girls, Siege! hehe. Let me guess.....Lani?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:20 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Well, I think, you have a BIG crush on one of the girls, Siege! hehe. Let me guess.....Lani?! Very Happy

Errrr..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:22 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Errrr..... Embarassed

hahaha! That's okay Siege. Lani's very pretty. I'm sure you're not the only one who admires her. Wink
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: one big cheer for J&L!!!   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

go go go Jess & Lani! we'll support you all the way! bounce
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:58 pm

i have an inkling this team was in the top 3... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 pm

inan_kewl wrote:

Is that a spoiler?! What a Face hmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:

Is that a spoiler?! What a Face hmmmm.....

no mai. it's just a weird feeling in the gut that inan has. i hope he's right though.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:35 am

Then....that's a spoiler! Because Inan is always right! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:39 pm

I find them cool. I just wish they will be more aggressive in the future legs
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 pm

The_Siege wrote:

I so agree with this one...

be aggressive b - e aggressive... cheers
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:45 pm

The_Siege wrote:

Agree.

Is it just me or I sort of "didn't feel" their presence in the race earlier.....they faded in the background and some teams really stood out....
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Agree.

Is it just me or I sort of "didn't feel" their presence in the race earlier.....they faded in the background and some teams really stood out....

I did. They were focused plenty of time. It's the Indian cousins whom I felt faded in the background.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:43 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Agree.

I did. They were focused plenty of time. It's the Indian cousins whom I felt faded in the background.

Of course Siege! You are one of their greatest fans and an avid supporter!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TARA Babes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Babes   TARA Babes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA Babes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next