Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Goodbye Yani and Nadine

Go down 
+6
chin-go
Z-1988
JacQ
Joey
Mai-Siomai
4everblue
10 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Goodbye Yani and Nadine Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:37 pm

They seem really nice gals but i guess not getting that Roadblock was really crucial Neutral

oh well still they are lucky, bein part of TARA4 even for just 2 episodes

gonna miss u gurls
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:40 pm

I like them....they are both very nice, sweet and pretty girls! Also, they weren't sneaky or tried anything that would put the other teams at a disadvantage. They played the game with all honesty and truthfulness. Too bad they got eliminated early.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:10 am

I love how Nadine encourage Yani during the snake challenge.. truely shows how they support each other.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JacQ

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:07 am

goodbye Nadine and Yani...well at least you did your best!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 am

kinda sad to see
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:14 pm

YES they did their best

joining TARA is also Yani's dream.. so she's just like us.. she watched every season of TARA

axn didn't even show how Yani missed the stupid roadblock... Sad there's a reason behind it...

anyway bye2 Yani and Nadine.. love you guys!
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:46 pm

1 less Maxtor team to worry about.

Good riddance!

Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:20 pm

it was kinda expected. just like what nadine said, yani did not even cry. they accepted it gracefully and that's what matters.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:55 pm

chin-go wrote:
YES they did their best

joining TARA is also Yani's dream.. so she's just like us.. she watched every season of TARA

axn didn't even show how Yani missed the stupid roadblock... Sad there's a reason behind it...

anyway bye2 Yani and Nadine.. love you guys!

what's the reason?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:14 pm

this team could have survived this leg if not for the "4 hour penalty that was automatically imposed on teams"...
which could have made this episode more interesting...
it ended up predictable...

Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:50 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
this team could have survived this leg if not for the "4 hour penalty that was automatically imposed on teams"...
which could have made this episode more interesting...
it ended up predictable...

the producers' plan did not work. it kinda backfired. i think the 4-hour penalty was intended for the other teams so that nadine and yani could catch up but i guess it was their fate to be eliminated from the race.
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Adios Yani and Nadine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Yani and Nadine   Goodbye Yani and Nadine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Yani and Nadine
Page 1 of 1