Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Goodbye Ivan & Hilda

Go down 
+7
dexter02
cabioTAR
RaG@zZo
harmoni6
1vv1nj3
sporty_chiq
4everblue
11 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Goodbye Ivan & Hilda Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:05 pm

will miss I&H

my most favorite moment of Hilda was when she got quiet last episode while Ivan earlier, after Hilda finished the log Wink

will u miss them?
Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:17 pm

yah,,ill miss them,,they give life to the show,though hilda is annoying,,i love ivan,he's very patient and loving husband,wish ill have a husband like him in the future,,lol
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 am

I'll definitely miss them, eventhough Hilda is annoying Razz

Ivan is a great husband, good for Hilda because she's too sweat Razz.
" I'm not scare as long as you're with me" - Hilda in the other detour..
Back to top Go down
harmoni6

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:53 am

owh... how sad, if only she act more competitive
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 am

awwww Sad

I kinda like Hilda and will definitely miss this couple... they are simply awesome, always supporting each other, specially Ivan..

Hilda thoug whines a lot but still she is so funny...

Will truly miss this team! It should have been the indian girls... lolz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:13 pm

the mistake for this team is Ivan drive too slow .... Ivan don't like speedy as per his said in eps1
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:44 pm

I'll miss them too.
I commend Hilda for owning up to her shortcomings.
The fact that she admitted that it was her fault that they got eliminated was praiseworthy.

I also admire Ivan for not blaming Hilda at all.
I esp. like what he said towards the end which goes something like, "there is a greater race ahead and that's the race of life". Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
road2glory

PostSubject: Till death do us part   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Yea..I am sad to see them leave. Its really confirmed the saying "you jump, i jump" (titanic,hehe)
We will conquer everything for and with the one we love..even jump down the cliff"...hmm so romantic..
The other part I love was when she cried because she felt that her husband mad at her for not completing the task. It shows that even though Hilda seems bossing around, she still respect her husband opinion.
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 pm

i really so sad....wanna cry huhuhu...

i love this team so much....huhuhu

Ivan very good husband coz not blame for her wife..coz he's really love Hilda...

so touching when Hilda cry and say that Ivan angry her coz can't jump...hehhehehe

i want Hilda&Ivan Sunainan&Dimple Richards...in final...

but one of my afv eliminated...

now i replace them with Ethan & Khairie...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
will

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:13 am

They were fun to watch, Ivan is a gentleman and Hilda is Hilda ... sometimes she acted kinda childish lol They will be missed.
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 am

cabioTAR wrote:
the mistake for this team is Ivan drive too slow .... Ivan don't like speedy as per his said in eps1

Actually, it was Hilda's fault for taking so long to decide not to jump during the detour task. Or else, i think the title for this topic will change to Goodbye Sunaina & Dimple.
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:56 pm

BlackAura wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

Actually, it was Hilda's fault for taking so long to decide not to jump during the detour task. Or else, i think the title for this topic will change to Goodbye Sunaina & Dimple.

why goodbye Sunaina & Dimple?
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
BlackAura wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

Means if Hilda could finish attempt the bungee jump faster, maybe the eliminated team was Sunaina & Dimple Smile
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:52 pm

BlackAura wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
BlackAura wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

Means if Hilda could finish attempt the bungee jump faster, maybe the eliminated team was Sunaina & Dimple Smile

yup..Hilda must choose swing...then...Sunaina/dimple out...pity for Ivan..coz he's really wanna win this race...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ivan & Hilda   Goodbye Ivan & Hilda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Ivan & Hilda
Page 1 of 1