Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Goodbye Ethan & Khairie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Goodbye Ethan & Khairie Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Ethan & Khairie   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:58 am

Though i clearly root for Jess&Lani + Richards, a bit sad that Ethan & Khairie bid us goodbye. Indeed, this season, esp. the 5 remaining teams are, for me, likeable in their own ways. E&K's competitivenes, focus is the kind we'd love to see from racers...

Are you sad to see them go?,

What will you most miss about these 2?
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ethan & Khairie   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 am

am gonna miss Ethan's child-like face n manners
Back to top Go down
subfriend

subfriend

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ethan & Khairie   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 pm

yup ill miss them
i feel like TARA have no fun anymore lol
but Riches have some humor

Nat& hussein- want to see they arguing each other more but they still close Razz
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ethan & Khairie   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Khairie is kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
TARIndiaFan

TARIndiaFan

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ethan & Khairie   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:11 pm

I haven't seen the Episode yet, but I thought Ethan (the bigger dude among the two) was kinda getting cocky in the previous legs. Khairie is a likable guy; but, I am not a fan of Ethan (No offense to people of Malaysia).
cheers,
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ethan & Khairie   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:28 pm

TARIndiaFan wrote:
I haven't seen the Episode yet, but I thought Ethan (the bigger dude among the two) was kinda getting cocky in the previous legs. Khairie is a likable guy; but, I am not a fan of Ethan (No offense to people of Malaysia).
cheers,

hmm u should watch it! probly one of the most exciting episodes of TARA, nice job AXN! Wink

Also, I think though it's not the cockiness but being calm that got them out, too calm, bye EK Neutral
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: episode 9 links   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ethan & Khairie   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:05 pm

yeah I think all the remaining 5 teams are likable, it's so sad to see any team leave the competition... =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Ethan & Khairie   Goodbye Ethan & Khairie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Ethan & Khairie
Page 1 of 1