Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie... Empty
PostSubject: Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...   Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Killed their chance to win TARA 4...

do you think that this task is too hard? (a needle in a haystack?)....
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...   Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:49 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

it must be but i guess the real problem was they were too calm and bent on doing their chosen detour that they lost a LOT of time finding said tomb. poor EK. that cost 'em.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...   Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 pm

4everblue wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

it must be but i guess the real problem was they were too calm and bent on doing their chosen detour that they lost a LOT of time finding said tomb. poor EK. that cost 'em.

i agree.
they overestimated (for lack of a better word) the other detour.
they thought it was impossible to carry a basket on your head without using your hands.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...   Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 pm

I asked Ethan about this Task last night at the viewing party and he said they lost about 45 minutes looking for the tomb...

and they said that they have passed by it several times not knowing that it was what they were looking for...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...   Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:06 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
I asked Ethan about this Task last night at the viewing party and he said they lost about 45 minutes looking for the tomb...

and they said that they have passed by it several times not knowing that it was what they were looking for...

that explains everything.
45 minutes is way too long.
poor ethan and khairie.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...   Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:23 am

yeah dext, they buried themselves in this task!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...   Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fam Sam Moy Killed Ethan & Khairie...
Page 1 of 1