Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Hilda the cry baby

Go down 
+3
road2glory
dexter02
sporty_chiq
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Sorry but while watching Hilda in the 1st Episode i was really annoyed in the way she acts. She acts likes a baby, actually i'm laughing at the same time irritated with them because both of them was talking to each other as if their young love birds.Dang! seeing their age acting like that,,haha..Well , but still i wanna see them on the next episode. They give spice to the show. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:11 pm

maybe that's how Hilda copes with stress.
let's give her a break.
we'll bash her later.
just kidding!
Back to top Go down
road2glory

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: cry baby?..   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 pm

I guess its hard to steps on 100 meters stairs (272 steps) up and down 3 times in a row. No kidding, you will cry like her too. Especially in the stress and pressuring between win or lose situation, and your team depends on your performance. She splitted her ankle, her thigh gets tramble and tired. And she already above 43 years old. And I dont feel it annoying seeing elderly couply or matured couple to be lovey dovey especially if they are husband and wife. Do they really need to quarrel and yell to each other to make them ordinary?. I dont think so. i love aged loving couple. Its too rare now.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 am

dexter02 wrote:
maybe that's how Hilda copes with stress.
let's give her a break.
we'll bash her later.
just kidding!

You're bad! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hahaha! I love Hilda! I am amused with her drama! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:16 am

road2glory wrote:
I guess its hard to steps on 100 meters stairs (272 steps) up and down 3 times in a row. No kidding, you will cry like her too. Especially in the stress and pressuring between win or lose situation, and your team depends on your performance. She splitted her ankle, her thigh gets tramble and tired. And she already above 43 years old. And I dont feel it annoying seeing elderly couply or matured couple to be lovey dovey especially if they are husband and wife. Do they really need to quarrel and yell to each other to make them ordinary?. I dont think so. i love aged loving couple. Its too rare now.

Exactly!

Watching them, I just felt the love that Ivan has for Hilda. So sincere and so deep. sigh. Wink
Back to top Go down
Eileen

Eileen

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Hilda is hilarious !!!!!!!!!! she had my son in stitches with laughter all night. they are very entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 pm

road2glory wrote:
Good one, can we just call her drama queen??
Let see what drama up tonight^^
Back to top Go down
tikaa

tikaa

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:16 pm

hilda and ivan just remind me with henry and terry from TARA 2.
Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:02 am

Shes starting to be terry already,,haha,,but a little laid back compare to terry,lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hilda the cry baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilda the cry baby   Hilda the cry baby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilda the cry baby
Page 1 of 1