Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P

Go down 
+2
mach65
RaG@zZo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P Empty
PostSubject: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:39 pm

has anyone noticed that Hilda's rubber shoe was left at the steps @ Batu Cave...

and while Ivan is carrying her away from the stairs the shoe was still there, but no scene was shown if they did get it back though... Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
mach65

mach65

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:10 pm

has anyone noticed that Hilda's rubber shoe was left at the steps @ Batu Cave...

and while Ivan is carrying her away from the stairs the shoe was still there, but no scene was shown if they did get it back though...

marc when ivan is carrying her away she is holding her shoe already....
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:23 pm

oh I didn't notice that, I thought that she was carrying only one shoe and the other was left on the stairs... gotta watch that again...
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:51 am

deim!! hilda's such a crybaby!! and even cries like one!! i hate that attitude...crying and playing tantrums like a child?!
puhleaaassseee....act your age!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:15 am

jadomingo wrote:
deim!! hilda's such a crybaby!! and even cries like one!! i hate that attitude...crying and playing tantrums like a child?!

but kinda funny to watch, especially from someone at her age Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Yes, Hilda was holding her shoe when Ivan carried her to their car. Because of editing, we didn't see how they got it again.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
jadomingo wrote:

I find her quite funny too. Besides, she did that on some portions only. When they arrived at the museum, she was already back to her "adult" self.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
jadomingo wrote:

I find her quite funny too. Besides, she did that on some portions only. When they arrived at the museum, she was already back to her "adult" self.

yeah, and she did that after she had an "incident" (twisting her ankle), so, I find it amusing!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

and while Ivan is carrying her away from the stairs the shoe was still there, but no scene was shown if they did get it back though... Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P Icon_eek

i didn't notice it at all.
all i noticed was Hilda's sobs. hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P   Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilda's Cinderella Scene... :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Episodic Forums*Warning: contain spoilers* :: *EPISODE 1*-
Jump to: