Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?

Go down 
+10
RaG@zZo
Grumpy
rikireina
ericng19
VI
chin-go
The_Siege
Mai-Siomai
Z-1988
Ft.[N]az
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Ft.[N]az

Ft.[N]az

Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? Empty
PostSubject: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:20 am

Any oppinions out there?..

I was Shocked ~ hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1276658420
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:51 am

maybe, we will see.

It is good that someone has already "stepped up" just like her in the very first episode Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 am

Yes, I totally agree!

lol!

After the 1st leg, I am amused with her drama.....let's see if she'll maintain that "cuteness" or if she'll cross over to the dark side (if you know what I mean! haha!).

lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Yes, I totally agree!

lol!

After the 1st leg, I am amused with her drama.....let's see if she'll maintain that "cuteness" or if she'll cross over to the dark side (if you know what I mean! haha!).

lol!

huahahahaha, yeah. We will see. And it's kinda interesting to see how Ivan will handle this

Maybe she is gonnabe really entertaining.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 pm

I am loving Hilda. She's amusing in a good sense. I totally love the scene where Ivan was carrying her
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:01 am

The_Siege wrote:
I am loving Hilda. She's amusing in a good sense. I totally love the scene where Ivan was carrying her

She seemed heavy because Ivan can't stand straight while carrying her.....and she's so close to the ground, I feared that Ivan might drop her!
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:12 pm

I LOVE THIS TEAM!
i like Hilda! She's a lil bit of a drama queen in a good way.. she doesn't yell too much at Ivan, but she keep being 'cute' and 'spoiled' and Ivan knows exactly how to deal with her... Good team! i see they go very very far
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:52 pm

I could sense that Ivan really loves Hilda.....and Hilda knows this that's why she acted like a "baby" after the roadblock!

lol!

I hope they will not be eliminated soon so that we'll get to see more of their "loving" moments! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:54 pm

They remind me so much of Henry and Terri. Hilda is softer version of Terri plus the hair is very similar. Razz
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:00 am

Drama Queen? i don't think, she's annoying from the very first episode..
but still wish luck for Malaysia team
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 am

No comment... Shocked
i just wait for the 2nd episode..
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Haha I think both of them add character to the show - therefore more entertaining to watch.

Good on you guys! I was laughing (in a good way) when I was watching TARA and saw this team compete.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 pm

this team adds humor to the show, I want them to stay long in the race! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaa2008

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:32 am

At first, I quite pity Ivan when Hilda climbed the stairs many many rounds, and she grumbles & cry all the time.
I didn't impress this couple at first time....and think this couple would be the last team to arrive pitstop for sure.

But when I saw Ivan carry her to the car, I know he loves her soo much... and Ivan is clamly....

And becoz Hilda didn't yell to her husband much, they still support to each other at the football game...

So, I turn back to cheer this couple again...hahaha...
and wish they won't be the last...and yes! they did it...hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:44 pm

I think Hilda might be (perhaps) annoying person to know in real life......

But she is really fun to watch on TARA!!

"Babbbyyyy - I didn't eat breakfast! I twisted my ankle! Drive faster!"

Hahahaha me loves it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:53 am

ericng19 wrote:
Drama Queen? i don't think, she's annoying from the very first episode..
but still wish luck for Malaysia team

haha..agree..she's annoying from the very first.. lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Yes, I totally agree!

lol!

lol!

the crying i understand but talking like a child is just too much for me.
she is interesting though.
Back to top Go down
road2glory

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm

I guess Hilda is a common spoiled wife, she is a bit "cuddly" type, which I like to see rather than a fierce and yelling wife who can break her husband heart. ]
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 am

road2glory wrote:
I guess Hilda is a common spoiled wife, she is a bit "cuddly" type, which I like to see rather than a fierce and yelling wife who can break her husband heart. ]

Hmmmm......are you referring to someone we know in a previous season? hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?   Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilda -- The Drama Queen Of TARA 4 ?
Page 1 of 1