Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VI

VI

Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team? Empty
PostSubject: Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team?   Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Yes or No?

Yes for me. Could be a walk in the park for Claire and Michelle.
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team?   Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 am

VI wrote:
Yes or No?

Yes for me. Could be a walk in the park for Claire and Michelle.

a LOT of ppl seem to think so too
In the end though, it's not the homecourt advantage that makes a team win but their team work, strength, and speed combined with luck and heaven-sent cab drivers + navigation skills

In episode 5, the Malaysians Ethan & Khairie won in the Philippines instead of the Riches or J&L

In episode 9, Jess and Lani won in Indonesia instead of N&H

so could it be in SG Riches or N&H won instead of C&M hmmm hmmm hmmmmmm Wink
Back to top Go down
wing

PostSubject: Re: Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team?   Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:40 am

There are little advantage being the home side of Singapore. Cos it's a modern city and a good transport system. And it's not a big place where teams might struggle to find their way. How is it possible to lose your way in Singapore?! Besides, one of the Richards had lived in Spore for many years. The father of father and daughter team actually born there in Spore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team?   Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Leg is in Singapore, Advantage for the Singapore Team?
Page 1 of 1