Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!

Go down 
+2
jadomingo
4everblue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!   FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 am

What can you say about this season's FINAL FOUR???
What are the teams' strengths & weaknesses?

Did you expect that these 4 teams will eventually be the front runners of this season???

Why or Why not???

afro
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!   FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am

final four ROCKS!

of course, the Pinoy teams are still in it, so i'm very much happy..

Jess and Lani played the game very well, and the legs in Australia gave them the big advantage.

For Natasha and Hussein, well, they maybe got lady luck on their side, because if the Indian girls' haven't lost their way, they'll be eliminated by episode 7 (? i think...)

For Michelle and Claire, I see that they're complimenting each other. If one cannot do a task, for sure, the other saves the day.

And as for the Richards, they'd do anything to keep up. Rich Hardin have this don't-lose-hope attitude (so much like Vince of TARA3 "You don't give up!), while Rich Herrera is calm, collected and gentleman. If they can keep their game up, they could really be on the top 3! Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!   FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:23 pm

to be honest, i didn't expect N&H and J&L to be in the final four BUT i am GLAD that they are.
the riches and M&C are both strong teams so it's not really a shocker that they made it this far.

i hope team pinas will make it this time around, fingers crossed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maraaaahh

maraaaahh

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!   FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:54 pm

I just want Jess and Lani to win this because they represent our country even though Jess is full Australian.. And Lani is hilarious as hell! ALways make me laugh so hard in every episode.. They deserve to win Smile IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://iliiilude.tumblr.com
joey33048

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!   FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:08 pm

hey guys... is there any free on line tv that i can watch axn asia live??? tnx... kindly give me info...
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!   FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:18 pm

I dont know why but i have this kind of feeling that Michelle & Claire are next to go while Nat & Hussein will be the winner Shocked
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!   FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 pm

everyone's rooting for the father-and-daughter team bcoz they are this season's underdogs.
everybody loves underdogs.
i, for one am a fan of them eventhough i'm not from Indonesia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!   FINAL FOUR WEEK!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL FOUR WEEK!!!
Page 1 of 1