Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)

Go down 
+5
chin-go
Jaa2008
VI
RaG@zZo
4everblue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) Empty
PostSubject: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 am

WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict Wink

rule:

you may only post one team and you may only post one answer on or before 8 pm tonight or hour before show starts Razz
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 am

Allan Wu?... Razz
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:48 am

Ang Tanging Yaman - The Riches! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaa2008

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 am

Claire & Michelle ^^
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 am

i am going to predict Richard and Richard Razz
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:26 pm

VI wrote:
Ang Tanging Yaman - The Riches! Laughing

lol

lol!

lafftrip aq dito grabe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:59 pm

I don't want to make a prediction......I just want to make a wish! Laughing

That Rich and Rich come in first at the pitstop! Yey! cheers
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:13 pm

S & D
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Got my wish! Yey!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 am

although Richards 1st..

but..i'm respect to Sunaina & Dimple coz they actually number 1 coz they done all task... (just ignore richards coz they take fast forward)
That mean...they number 1 for who not take Fast Forward...

i'm happy for Richards..Sunaina&Dimple.. & Ivan Hilda..

That Richards...very handsome & macho after lost their hair..hehe

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 am

FauziGonzalez wrote:
although Richards 1st..

but..i'm respect to Sunaina & Dimple coz they actually number 1 coz they done all task... (just ignore richards coz they take fast forward)

i kinda agree with you 'xcept that though Riches' didnt do all the tasks it takes courage to do the FFwd as well bec. it is stepping into the unknown and i dun think the other teams (esp. the females) will just do it hehe Wink but yeah they (RH's) are hot anyways in it Very Happy

and yeah S&D are actually pretty much becoming a more dominating team since they plsu Ethan & Khairie, on average belongs to top 4-4.5 all epsidoes so far Wink
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 am

be careful what you wish for coz you just might get it Razz
the riches wins first place!!! congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:03 pm

4everblue wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
although Richards 1st..

i kinda agree with you 'xcept that though Riches' didnt do all the tasks it takes courage to do the FFwd as well bec. it is stepping into the unknown and i dun think the other teams (esp. the females) will just do it hehe Wink but yeah they (RH's) are hot anyways in it Very Happy

and yeah S&D are actually pretty much becoming a more dominating team since they plsu Ethan & Khairie, on average belongs to top 4-4.5 all epsidoes so far Wink

yeah, S&D, E&K and the riches are very strong contenders.
i wonder who comes in first during the next leg.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:38 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
although Richards 1st..

I agree with you Fauzi. Su and Dimple showed they are a very strong team!

But I'm just so happy the Richards arrived first in the clue box and got the FF!
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Dimple and Sunaina are killing the other teams.. they are the most dominating and unexpected all female team ever..

Riches get the fast forward with some hairs to sacrifice and they deserved it 100%

Dimple and Sunaina beat the others in the regular flow of the leg and they completely got my attention since the very first leg Smile

kudos to the riches and DS!
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:51 pm

chin-go wrote:
Dimple and Sunaina are killing the other teams.. they are the most dominating and unexpected all female team ever..

Riches get the fast forward with some hairs to sacrifice and they deserved it 100%

Dimple and Sunaina beat the others in the regular flow of the leg and they completely got my attention since the very first leg Smile

kudos to the riches and DS!

yeah...Dimple & Sunaina very great & strong team..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)   WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO is gonna come in 1st place this week??? predict ;)
Page 1 of 1