Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Came in first place, totally unexpected!

Go down 
+4
nobulizer
YobLatino
Mai-Siomai
ericng19
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ericng19

ericng19

Came in first place, totally unexpected! Empty
PostSubject: Came in first place, totally unexpected!   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:51 pm

I am surprised Ivan n Hilda were came in the first place for this leg.
This team doesn't seen much competitive than any teams from the race, especially Hilda
I don't seen any physical capabilities from Hilda, she was just depends on Ivan all the time..
Let's see..
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Came in first place, totally unexpected!   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:09 am

Biggest turnaround!

What I like about them is that they kept their calm, they never fought, they stayed focused and still, they managed to have a good laugh (in the plane going to KK).

I love this team! cheers cheers cheers

You deserve to be in 1st place and have that Vaio! **drool** bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: Came in first place, totally unexpected!   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 am

From last to arrived at the Kota Kinabalu airport to become the first to arrived at the Pit Stop.

Congratulation Malaysia team.
Back to top Go down
nobulizer

PostSubject: Re: Came in first place, totally unexpected!   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:47 am

The footrace was so spectacular. They suddenly ran as if they saw a ghost. I was laughing so hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
road2glory

PostSubject: ran by a speed bull   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:08 am

They were walking slowly and romantically and as usual Hilda complaining on her aching leg. Down came 2 Philipinos bulls, with a speed of a light, Hilda forgot all about her pain!..haha so hillarious. Even Allan said, I never seen Hilda ran that fast. Thanks to the Riches, they uncover the hidden talents of our beloved Hilda..hehe

Well done guys. Strong mind win the race..
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Came in first place, totally unexpected!   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 am

road2glory wrote:
They were walking slowly and romantically and as usual Hilda complaining on her aching leg. Down came 2 Philipinos bulls, with a speed of a light, Hilda forgot all about her pain!..haha so hillarious. Even Allan said, I never seen Hilda ran that fast. Thanks to the Riches, they uncover the hidden talents of our beloved Hilda..hehe

Well done guys. Strong mind win the race..

Allan said that? Well, I think it was kinda funny for Allan to say that because at that point he probably had only known (or seen (?)) Hilda for one or two weeks, and all that time was filled with pre-race thingy and the race itself. Of course it was likely for him to have never seen Hilda running that fast. In fact, maybe he had never seen Hilda running at all lol!. But if it's from Ivan, it's a different story Smile
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Came in first place, totally unexpected!   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 am

the running scene is the FUNNIEST scene in TARA history.. hahaha

so silly..

this team is now my favorite team along with Hussein and Natasha..

Ivan and Hilda can go very far to the end.. they're afterall, in the least mactor category., so, i will support them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Came in first place, totally unexpected!   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Yay!! Cannot agree more Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Came in first place, totally unexpected!   Came in first place, totally unexpected! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Came in first place, totally unexpected!
Page 1 of 1