Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...

Go down 
+2
ronn_franco
RaG@zZo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA... Empty
PostSubject: Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...   Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:24 pm

In the Oman leg of TAR a team was penalized for hiring a cab to lead them to the pitstop, while in TARA they were allowed to do that,

was it just a special rule in TAR? and not applicable to TARA?...

For a viewers point of view I think we can see the real strong team if they can navigate for themselves and not just follow a taxi... well it's just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
ronn_franco

ronn_franco

PostSubject: Re: Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...   Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:05 pm

seems like there were still some inconsistencies on TARA Sad
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...   Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
In the Oman leg of TAR a team was penalized for hiring a cab to lead them to the pitstop, while in TARA they were allowed to do that,

For a viewers point of view I think we can see the real strong team if they can navigate for themselves and not just follow a taxi... well it's just my opinion...

If not mistaken, TAR just tighten this rule from latest season. TAR was OK for hiring a cab.
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...   Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 am

cabioTAR wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

If not mistaken, TAR just tighten this rule from latest season. TAR was OK for hiring a cab.

That is right Cab Smile
Before this TAR season of 17, teams were allowed to hire a taxi.. the rule is new.. and i think that's why it hasn't been applied to TARA but it will be soon..

at season 2 of TARA, all teams hired cab in NZ leg, except for Brett n Kinar, and that was the last leg of them.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...   Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

true. it's not that they are inconsistent. in fact ( & unfortunately for racers J&L Sad ), TARA consistently allowed this (since season1). but with TAR, they really wanna make it a bit more difficult for the racers or at least employ their navigational skills more.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...   Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:50 pm

I don't undrestand why Jess and Lani opted not to hire a taxi.
Did they run out of money?
They would have made it before the other teams. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...   Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused in Hiring Taxi rules in TAR & TARA...
Page 1 of 1