Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?

Go down 
+2
VI
sporty_chiq
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? Empty
PostSubject: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:25 am

i think no one of the PH team can reallu speak fluent tagalog,,its just sad! but i dont know if anyone of them have Filipino blood, i just hope next time a PH team can really represent our country, m not against the PH team, it will be just better , but it is nice to see Jess and Lani who are really proud representing the Philippines, they always have PH flag with them,anyways..still
GO TEAM PHILIPPINES!!
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:16 am

Jess - definitely not filipino

Lani - definitely filipina, she looks like one, isn't she?

Richards - half filipinos raised in US? Herrera and Hardin are both Filipino surnames Smile
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:19 am

VI wrote:
Jess - definitely not filipino

Lani - definitely filipina, she looks like one, isn't she?

Richards - half filipinos raised in US? Herrera and Hardin are both Filipino surnames Smile

right on VI

Lani is a Filipina with a cute Australian accent

Yes the Richards are Filipinos, both can understand the language and can speak Tagalog Wink
Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Ist true that Natasha and Hussein have Filipino blood??
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:01 am

The American raised and The Australian citizens representing The Philippines in TARA !!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 pm

[quote="mr. cullen"]The American raised and The Australian citizens representing The Philippines in TARA !!! Shocked [/quote

this is not exactly the Olympics or a BQ pageant however, as Rich Herrera said in the Mall event yesterday, they are like so happy and proud and humbled to be representing the Phils. in the race.

On the other hand, all racers really make it a point in said event yest. to entertain the fans who wanna take pics or autographs and there was a lady who was able to talk to Lani,m and she said Lani was talking to her and saying 'po' and 'opo' which is a tagalog word for expressing courtesy and respect when talking to ppl older than you.
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 pm

but most of the representatives of the countries are actually of their ethnicity expect the philippines !!! c'mon...this is The Amazing race ASIA. and yeaaah...i just can blame the TARA production coz choose them.
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:13 pm

^ OK WE UNDERSTAND YOU, YOU WANT 100% FILIPINO, LOL @ YOU!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 pm

sporty_chiq wrote:
Ist true that Natasha and Hussein have Filipino blood??

Hussein is half Filipino so that makes Natasha 1/3 Filipino? hehe
Back to top Go down
robertc

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 pm

At least there is a Philippine connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?   No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one of the Philippine Team can speak fluent Filipino language and have Filipino blood?
Page 1 of 1