Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm

Go down 
+5
dexter02
subfriend
VI
RaG@zZo
4everblue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm Empty
PostSubject: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:51 am

i know it's still 3 weeks away and maybe, for some too early to say but frankly, am just pumped up that there will be either one or both PH Teams on finale! wooo hoo hopefully they can claim the main prize this time cheer cheer for team PH
and for the readers/forummers, which PH teams do you think it'll be in the finals?:

a. Jess & Lani
b. Riches
c. both
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 am

I hope BOTH!!!!

but for SURE one of them will be in the finale! =)
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:08 am

BOTH Smile

i love team philippines
but
a father and daughter win would be epic Smile
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:23 am

VI wrote:
BOTH Smile

i love team philippines
but

any of the 4 teams' win will be a first, sort of:

Riches and/or JL - 1st Phil. team win

Nat & Huss - 1st Indonesia win / 1st mix-gender win

Claire & Michelle - 1st all-female win for SG
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 am

4everblue wrote:
VI wrote:
BOTH Smile

i love team philippines
but

any of the 4 teams' win will be a first, sort of:

Riches and/or JL - 1st Phil. team win

Nat & Huss - 1st Indonesia win / 1st mix-gender win

Claire & Michelle - 1st all-female win for SG
\

BTW, Hussein has Fil blood hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
subfriend

subfriend

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:36 pm

both Smile
thats why there is a party with them ^_^
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm not expecting too much... after what happened to MarcRovilson n GeoffTisha
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Hussein is Part Filipino according to his post in the AXN website:

"Reply by Hussein and Natasha 12 hours ago Hope this may cheer you up....., you have another half Filipino team...., I have been wanting to let you all know that Hussein, the father and daughter team, may actual fit to represent three countries: Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia..., why, because: 1). his mother is mixed of half Philippines/Indonesia; 2).was borned in Singapore and 3) his father is an Indonesian...., there we go..., not too worry whether its a Filipino, Singaporean nor Indonesian, bottom line is we all want to enjoy the show not because of the country one's represent....,btw.. this aint olympic game...LOL..,, One of my lost cousin from the Philippines is Sampaguita, the Famous Filipino Rock Legend Singer in the 70's, as she was born in Indonesia and I understand she is retired from Singing and now live in Manila...., , my warmest regards to Sampaguita..."

so this means we have 3 Philippine Team in TARA... hahaha
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 pm

one philippine team in the finale is already great.
both teams in the finals is a blessing!
i'm very proud of what they have accomplished.
go team pinas! cheers
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:57 am

RaG@zZo wrote:

"Reply by Hussein and Natasha 12 hours ago Hope this may cheer you up....., you have another half Filipino team...., I have been wanting to let you all know that Hussein, the father and daughter team, may actual fit to represent three countries: Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia..., why, because: 1). his mother is mixed of half Philippines/Indonesia; 2).was borned in Singapore and 3) his father is an Indonesian...., there we go..., not too worry whether its a Filipino, Singaporean nor Indonesian, bottom line is we all want to enjoy the show not because of the country one's represent....,btw.. this aint olympic game...LOL..,, One of my lost cousin from the Philippines is Sampaguita, the Famous Filipino Rock Legend Singer in the 70's, as she was born in Indonesia and I understand she is retired from Singing and now live in Manila...., , my warmest regards to Sampaguita..."

but actually J & L R & R have no blood pinoy at all...
SO we can say N & H are the only filipino team left who represent two countries INDONESIA & FILIPINO
Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 am

mr. cullen wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

SO we can say N & H are the only filipino team left who represent two countries INDONESIA & FILIPINO
Razz Razz Razz

Natasha and hussein have Filipino blood?? i think Lani and Rich hardin have Filipino blood
Back to top Go down
superlia

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:39 pm

mr. cullen wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Razz Razz Razz

Actually, only Jess doesn't have Filipino blood. It's quite obvious that Lani and the two Richards are at least partly Filipino.

So we can say there are three teams left with Filipino blood in them. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 am

and they're not the philippines citizens... scratch
Back to top Go down
benz

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:59 pm

mr. cullen wrote:
and they're not the philippines citizens... scratch

maybe this blogsite will enlighten you about Team Philippines...

http://ph.yfittopostblog.com/2010/08/31/philippine-teams-out-to-rule-amazing-race-asia-4/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm   Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filipino Team or Teams in Finale hmmm
Page 1 of 1