Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Surprise Teams

Go down 
+2
BlackAura
4everblue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Surprise Teams Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Teams   Surprise Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Of all the teams in final four,

probably N&H as well as J&L are big surprise players

J&L because in the first few parts of the season their performance is not very strong but the past 3 episodes we saw them surging high when it matters most

N&H because I think they have gone, so far, beyond the general viewers' expectations, looking back particularly on leg 1 and the Australia leg where even they thought they're through

Are you also surprised by these teams performance?
Will you view them as threat if you are also a racer?
Do you think they can win? and why?

Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

Surprise Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Teams   Surprise Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:54 pm

4everblue wrote:

J&L because in the first few parts of the season their performance is not very strong but the past 3 episodes we saw them surging high when it matters most

N&H because I think they have gone, so far, beyond the general viewers' expectations, looking back particularly on leg 1 and the Australia leg where even they thought they're through

Yea, it's a BIG surprised as i thought they wont make it this far. Mainly because during the first few episodes, J&L and N&H were as weak as Yani & Nadine Shocked I think both of these teams, well, at least to J&L might make it to the final three.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Surprise Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Teams   Surprise Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:08 pm

These teams are the DARK HORSES specially for Natasha & Hussein, nobody expect them to last so long in the competition...

Kudos to these teams!!! =)
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

Surprise Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Teams   Surprise Teams I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:46 am

RaG@zZo wrote:
These teams are the DARK HORSES specially for Natasha & Hussein, nobody expect them to last so long in the competition...

Kudos to these teams!!! =)

agree !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
will

Surprise Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Teams   Surprise Teams I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 am

Natasha & Hussein are doing great and I have a soft spot for Father/Child teams so more power to them. Natasha can seem harsh at times towards her dad but sometimes Hussein likes to egg her on too like in the sawing task. It could be just something normal in a father/child interaction IMO

In a way, their overachieving reminds me of M&M who didnt make the top three in TARA1. Will they be able to survive the last hurdle Question
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

Surprise Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Teams   Surprise Teams I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:07 pm

4everblue wrote:

Yeah JESS and LANI and HUSSEIN and NATASHA
They were always at the bottom of the pack but now they are the frontrunners. Smile

Look at this stat. They are still in the bottom but hey they are first and second team in the latest leg.
Surprise Teams Stati
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Teams   Surprise Teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Teams
Page 1 of 1