Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1vv1nj3

Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? Empty
PostSubject: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:49 pm

I was predicting they'll end up just the same as Edwin and Monica, but seems like they have a good spirit to win the race. Even watching Wendy running here and there make me feel so happy already. She's not just beautiful , but sexy enough LOL! lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:24 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:
I was predicting they'll end up just the same as Edwin and Monica, but seems like they have a good spirit to win the race. Even watching Wendy running here and there make me feel so happy already. She's not just beautiful , but sexy enough LOL! lol!

they do remind me of Edwin and Monica but they fight less maybe that's why they worked so well during episode 2. if it wasn't for the penalty i think they would be team number one, right?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:

Edwin & Monice fought a lot and they were the last team to get to that NEL in the first episode, and because there was no major equalizer in the next leg, they got eliminated quickly. That's the difference between those two teams Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:04 pm

i dunno if they are a happy-go-lucky couple but they seem like they are having fun despite the disagreements they have.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:10 pm

maybe on episode 3 (base on the trailer) they will be similar to Edwin & Monica...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:24 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
maybe on episode 3 (base on the trailer) they will be similar to Edwin & Monica...

what was shown on the trailer? did they have a huge fight or something?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

what do you mean by "similar"?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

what do you mean by "similar"?? Very Happy

yeah, in what aspect?
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:13 pm

can someone post the PREVIEW link ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?   Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allan & Wendy -- A Happy Go Lucky Couple?
Page 1 of 1