Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Dumb Couple???

Go down 
+4
1vv1nj3
rikireina
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:28 am

OMG! I can't believe how dumb those couple with tattooes, specially the girl...

- they don't know what battlement means...
- they don't know what the boat look likes...
- the girl believes that they are in the country of London!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:56 am

RaG@zZo wrote:

they didn't know the medieval flag, hahaha...

Anyway, in the last part when they checked in at the pitstop. I kinda didn't get it. Why did Phil ask which country they were at that time and somehow it ended up with "tenth"??? Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:45 am

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Anyway, in the last part when they checked in at the pitstop. I kinda didn't get it. Why did Phil ask which country they were at that time and somehow it ended up with "tenth"??? Hmmmm

Phil is testing their intelligence! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:01 pm

"I've never even heard of this place called the Stonehenge"..
omg.. affraid i guess probably the dumbest contestants in The Amazing Race history lol!
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:23 pm

cyclops There's one point that I laugh a lot. but I didn't remember the phrase. not from the dumb couple though..
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:53 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

I dunno, I just got the impression that the answer (of the country they were at at that time) should somehow relate to "tenth", but then the girl gave another dumb wrong answer about the country of London, lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 pm

rikireina wrote:
"I've never even heard of this place called the Stonehenge"..
omg.. affraid i guess probably the dumbest contestants in The Amazing Race history lol!

exactly, they were on The Amazing Race and they had never even heard Stonehenge yet, puhleeaaassseeeee....
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

I dunno, I just got the impression that the answer (of the country they were at at that time) should somehow relate to "tenth", but then the girl gave another dumb wrong answer about the country of London, lol!

I’m wondering, are they really stupid or they just acting dumb. Hmmm. scratch
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm

rikireina wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

I’m wondering, are they really stupid or they just acting dumb. Hmmm. scratch

they have the personality though... i like them...
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 pm

We need humor in the race for entertainment purposes... lol! I was really laughing everytime they do some dumb moments.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 am

I was also thinking of the same thing.....how dumb could they get?! Just scene after scene of dumbness! And the editing was just perfect! What a laugh trip!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:53 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
I was also thinking of the same thing.....how dumb could they get?! Just scene after scene of dumbness! And the editing was just perfect! What a laugh trip!

exactly, kinda funny to see. Kudos to the editor!!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:10 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

The couple were already funny....but the cameramen and editor/s made it even more entertaining and funnier because of the camera shifting from them to the medieval flag/boat and back to them, and the scenes were sort of repeated several times. haha!

Laugh trip! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

The couple were already funny....but the cameramen and editor/s made it even more entertaining and funnier because of the camera shifting from them to the medieval flag/boat and back to them, and the scenes were sort of repeated several times. haha!

the zooming thing still can be the editing work though, we can do that, right? I mean, we have a video file, and we want to zoom something?? Hmmm

Anyway, but still, in a race where you are in a hurry, you are most likely to miss something clear which is in front of your face the whole time. While for the cameramen, they weren't really in a race on in a hurry-up-mode. That's why I think the cameramen were more likely to find those things Smile Or maybe they have been briefed about it before
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:37 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

the zooming thing still can be the editing work though, we can do that, right? I mean, we have a video file, and we want to zoom something?? Hmmm

Anyway, but still, in a race where you are in a hurry, you are most likely to miss something clear which is in front of your face the whole time. While for the cameramen, they weren't really in a race on in a hurry-up-mode. That's why I think the cameramen were more likely to find those things Smile Or maybe they have been briefed about it before

Exactly it is! this is the quality of TAR! Full Excitement!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:46 pm

chin-go wrote:

Exactly it is! this is the quality of TAR! Full Excitement!

and also entertainment Smile
Back to top Go down
nobulizer

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 am

They admitted that they're dumb Shocked and laugh about it, so they're still entertaining.Laughing

Unlike DANDREW & some other teams from TAR 13 who were dumb & unlikable at the same time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:29 am

nobulizer wrote:
They admitted that they're dumb Shocked and laugh about it, so they're still entertaining.Laughing

Unlike DANDREW & some other teams from TAR 13 who were dumb & unlikable at the same time. Rolling Eyes

lol! Yeah, and they seemed to be like a "happy get going" team, and it is very interesting and entertaining to see Smile
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
nobulizer wrote:

lol! Yeah, and they seemed to be like a "happy get going" team, and it is very interesting and entertaining to see Smile

oh Dandrew... hahaha
as dumb as they may be, they're in final 3! they actually have the physical ability and determination...

hahaha i always laugh when remembering Dandrew did the Army detour.. Whatever he did, he can't do the army step... he's so over the top... LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:02 pm

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
nobulizer wrote:

oh Dandrew... hahaha
as dumb as they may be, they're in final 3! they actually have the physical ability and determination...

hahaha i always laugh when remembering Dandrew did the Army detour.. Whatever he did, he can't do the army step... he's so over the top... LOL LOL LOL

they were just lucky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumb Couple??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Couple???   Dumb Couple??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Couple???
Page 1 of 1