Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Unlucky and lucky for them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
indra_iggo

indra_iggo

Unlucky and lucky for them Empty
PostSubject: Unlucky and lucky for them   Unlucky and lucky for them I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 pm

It think it's all because that car.. could be 1 hour delayed and they cant do anything coz it was technical fault.. they were unlucky about the car but they still lucky that it was a NEL.. , they still have a light.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky and lucky for them   Unlucky and lucky for them I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:17 pm

indra_iggo wrote:
It think it's all because that car.. could be 1 hour delayed and they cant do anything coz it was technical fault.. they were unlucky about the car but they still lucky that it was a NEL.. , they still have a light.. Smile
Yeah, that could be the reason they were fall behind from other teams
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky and lucky for them   Unlucky and lucky for them I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 am

indra_iggo wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, at one point they did reach the middle of the packs, but somehow they fell behind again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlucky and lucky for them   Unlucky and lucky for them I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlucky and lucky for them
Page 1 of 1