Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Live Updates for Episode 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Live Updates for Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Live Updates for Episode 2   Live Updates for Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 pm

If anyone wants live updates for later's episode, post here. I might be free to do the updates, via chatbox, perhaps? pls. post. if you want 'em updates. thx.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Live Updates for Episode 2   Live Updates for Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Appreciate if somebody can record the show and upload it somewhere. My erratic schedule may not permit me to watch the entire season Sad
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Live Updates for Episode 2   Live Updates for Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:28 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Appreciate if somebody can record the show and upload it somewhere. My erratic schedule may not permit me to watch the entire season Sad

ENTIRE SEASON????????????

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Live Updates for Episode 2   Live Updates for Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:56 am

4everblue wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Shocked

me too, but it's because of my geographical location.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Live Updates for Episode 2   Live Updates for Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:06 pm

4everblue wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Shocked

Yes... grad school really eats a lot of my time especially my comprehensive exams and defense would be November to December Sad
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Live Updates for Episode 2   Live Updates for Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 pm

start by installing U Torrent Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Live Updates for Episode 2   Live Updates for Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 pm

The_Siege wrote:
4everblue wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Shocked

Yes... grad school really eats a lot of my time especially my comprehensive exams and defense would be November to December Sad

Lucky I am still not thinking about my thesis (yet a defense), lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Updates for Episode 2   Live Updates for Episode 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Updates for Episode 2
Page 1 of 1