Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TAR 17 - Episode 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1vv1nj3

TAR 17 - Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: TAR 17 - Episode 6   TAR 17 - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:09 am

So, now it's episode 6 already!! Yay..
7 teams are left..

Overall I'll give it as 8.5.
Why?
The Detour
---> The detour both are very challenging, as for me.. but to be true it's actually not that hard if the teams know how to deal with it.. Just look on how easy Nick and Vicky able to finish their detour. And the sigh of kevin saying "It was on the tip of the film" something like that.. They just need to know how to handle it efficiently..

The Roadblock
---> It's not that hard, but the DUCK's end screwed a lot of people!!.. I wonder how did Jill managed to finish the task so fast? Maybe the 2 earlier team which is Team Jumba and B&C also having trouble in finding the ducks end haha Wink

Pitstop
---> I was in joy when Kevin and his dad were in first place , but i'm totally sad they didn't ranked first ;(.. aiya.. sad sad.. That's why I grade it as 8.5 but overall it's a nice episode..

GOOD LUCK TO TEAM JUMBA, DOCTORS and B&C.. Jills & Thomas too..
I'm supporting everyone, but please.. don't let the jumba's eliminated and send out to the villa Sad
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

TAR 17 - Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 6   TAR 17 - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:11 am

p/s -- Don't you just love all the participants this season? lol!
Back to top Go down
harmoni6

TAR 17 - Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 6   TAR 17 - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:35 am

i love micheal n kevin the most! i was practically jumping when i saw the reach the cathedral first Very Happy ...
huh how sad that they didnt manage get first place Sad
i hope they are safe next week as in the promo its look like micheal having a difficulty in roadblock...
Back to top Go down
robertc

TAR 17 - Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 6   TAR 17 - Episode 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 pm

The ax fell on Michael & Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TAR 17 - Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 - Episode 6   TAR 17 - Episode 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAR 17 - Episode 6
Page 1 of 1