Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TAR 17 Episode 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

TAR 17 Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: TAR 17 Episode 9   TAR 17 Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 am

It's ok by me Chad & Steph is gone.

Brooke is such a team player, idk what happened to Claire, she keeps complaining while Brooke carried all the weight for their team at the Bricks and she still has the energy to do the rickshaw in her usual perky-mode Very Happy

I loved it the Doctors took the chance to U-Turn and did not regret doin so too! It proved how strong they are.

J&T gained a LOT of ground in this leg but am hoping there's some equalizer, for soem reason I don't want Vick & Nick out, i kinda like 'em though Nick can be a douche at times, lol.
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

TAR 17 Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 Episode 9   TAR 17 Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:18 am

What can you say about epi. 9?

Double U-Turn sure looked exciting, without it, B&C could've been out of the race eh
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

TAR 17 Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 Episode 9   TAR 17 Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:46 pm

overall a great episode..

i think the doctors were not smart enough,.. it is pretty clear that Brooke and Claire was the strongest team or at least definitely stronger than Chad and Stephanie.. so why not lock their fate by leaving Chad n Steph free.. hehe
however i am so happy to see Brooke and Claire safe Razz

Brooke and Claire should win this race! They so deserve it! i want to see Nick and Vicky gone tonight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

TAR 17 Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 Episode 9   TAR 17 Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:39 pm

chin-go wrote:
overall a great episode..

i think the doctors were not smart enough,.. it is pretty clear that Brooke and Claire was the strongest team or at least definitely stronger than Chad and Stephanie.. so why not lock their fate by leaving Chad n Steph free.. hehe
however i am so happy to see Brooke and Claire safe Razz

Brooke and Claire should win this race! They so deserve it! i want to see Nick and Vicky gone tonight! Very Happy

disagreed .... it's smart move .... at least to secure 3rd place ... and for next leg start time as well ....
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

TAR 17 Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 Episode 9   TAR 17 Episode 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAR 17 Episode 9
Page 1 of 1