Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?

Go down 
+3
chin-go
Z-1988
ericng19
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ericng19

ericng19

Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? Empty
PostSubject: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:22 am

Do u think they will get 30 minutes penalty n get eliminated nx episode?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 am

it all depends Smile If there is a FF, the chance is slightly bigger. Hopefully there will be an equalizer
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

i honestly don't think so.. but with huge equalizer, such as the airport or the hours of operations, they can come in 30minutes faster than the last team.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

chin-go wrote:
i honestly don't think so.. but with huge equalizer, such as the airport or the hours of operations, they can come in 30minutes faster than the last team.. Smile

exactly. They didn't have to necessarily be the first team to arrive. They just needed to make sure they were at least 30 mins ahead of the last team Smile An equalizer will do.
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:

exactly. They didn't have to necessarily be the first team to arrive. They just needed to make sure they were at least 30 mins ahead of the last team Smile An equalizer will do.
Yeah, the chances will slightly bigger if they get to do so...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:22 pm

ericng19 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:

Yeah, the chances will slightly bigger if they get to do so...

of course it is Smile At this point of the race, I don't think Yani & Nadine shoudl focus on being the first team to arrive. It might "trap" them to a FF situation and if it doesn't work, it may bring them to the last position (just like Ernie & Jeena in season 1). They should focus to not be the last team to arrive. 9th position will do Smile
Back to top Go down
indra_iggo

indra_iggo

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Well.. i hope so..
Back to top Go down
road2glory

PostSubject: will they?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 pm

They need to strategies extra hard and off course luck at their side.
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:17 pm

hopefully they're not eliminated first...coz i wanna see more of this BQ's action. i also like their dress, they're looking good.
Back to top Go down
ronn_franco

ronn_franco

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 pm

seems they will be the next one eliminated. that would be sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:49 am

ronn_franco wrote:
seems they will be the next one eliminated. that would be sad Sad

it depends. If the second leg was poorly planned (just like in season 2 where there was NO equalizer), then they were mostly likely to be eliminated Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?   Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can they make it the first team to arrive in the nx pit stop?
Page 1 of 1