Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Confusing

Go down 
+7
Mai-Siomai
chin-go
dexter02
RaG@zZo
rikireina
Z-1988
The_Siege
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:31 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I went to the page of TARA in FB and there were questions about the online video. Just like in the old forum, the admins of the page simply IGNORED the questions.

lol!

When will they learn to take notice of their fans and start answering questions?

is this about the axn community? it really sucks. i only went there once or twice and never came back. that's how strongly i hate that site.

nope, I think u are also confused here, hahahaha
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I went to the page of TARA in FB and there were questions about the online video. Just like in the old forum, the admins of the page simply IGNORED the questions.

lol!

When will they learn to take notice of their fans and start answering questions?

is this about the axn community? it really sucks. i only went there once or twice and never came back. that's how strongly i hate that site.

hehe. now i am really confused. are the administrators of the tara FB fan page the same admin of the axn community?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol!

hehe. now i am really confused. are the administrators of the tara FB fan page the same admin of the axn community?

no, the admin here is much better than there
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol!

no, the admin here is much better than there

yeah, i totally agree!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:21 pm

dexter02 wrote:

Both AXN community and Facebook page of TARA ignored the queries of the "fans"! duh!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

Both AXN community and Facebook page of TARA ignored the queries of the "fans"! duh!

but they put strict rules on us, kinda crazy!!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i know, right? insane!!!
i used to be soooo excited to visit the axn forum but now i don't even bother.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i know, right? insane!!!

I never visit it anymore again, hahaha
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 am

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i know, right? insane!!!

i wonder how many active members are still there. i just miss the rest of the forummers.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i know, right? insane!!!

i wonder how many active members are still there. i just miss the rest of the forummers.

So far, I have seen a lot of familiar names here. Who else are we missing? hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:00 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

Yeah, very strict rules but no one even bothers to implement it! And no one cares about our other concerns! Weird management.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:33 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

Yeah, very strict rules but no one even bothers to implement it! And no one cares about our other concerns! Weird management.

exactly, even after one of us (Inan if I recall correctly) already offered to be the moderator of that forum!! The old forum was, in some ways, unmanaged
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

exactly, even after one of us (Inan if I recall correctly) already offered to be the moderator of that forum!! The old forum was, in some ways, unmanaged

that's awful! they are just so indifferent and that really ticks me off. grrrr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confusing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusing
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4