Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Confusing

Go down 
+7
Mai-Siomai
chin-go
dexter02
RaG@zZo
rikireina
Z-1988
The_Siege
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
inan_kewl

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
AXN totally missed the target!

Or MAYBE, we are not their target audience! We just assumed that we are, since we are the most loyal and active fans of TARA! haha! It is possible that they are looking at the bigger picture. HHmmmmm....(borrowing from Z...)

maybe they are aiming for other "market" Smile

or they may just have a very very very broad market... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:20 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Or MAYBE, we are not their target audience! We just assumed that we are, since we are the most loyal and active fans of TARA! haha! It is possible that they are looking at the bigger picture. HHmmmmm....(borrowing from Z...)

That's possible!

Or AXN do not have a clue on who their market is! haha!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

haha. we are their target audience mai. they just don't know it yet. does that even make sense? hehe
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

That's possible!

Or AXN do not have a clue on who their market is! haha!

maybe they are aiming for the wet market.... hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Ragz! lol!

Wet market.....why did the word "wet" got included in this thread? hmmmm..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Ragz! lol!

Wet market.....why did the word "wet" got included in this thread? hmmmm..... Laughing

it goes with the title of the thread mai. "CONFUSING"! hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Ragz! lol!

it goes with the title of the thread mai. "CONFUSING"! hehe

You've got a point there, Dex! haha!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 am

yeah, it is confusing, lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 pm

The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
haha! Of course! All these strategies are part of a grander plan!

Are they? Whoever thought of these strategies should be crucified upside down and blown to smitherins

how about being stoned to death or have his/her nails removed? just the thought of it makes me shiver. No
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:46 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Are they? Whoever thought of these strategies should be crucified upside down and blown to smitherins

how about being stoned to death or have his/her nails removed? just the thought of it makes me shiver. No

We can do that as a task. Roadblock: Crucify or Stoned
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:55 pm

The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

it depends on what is being thrown at you. if it were boulders then i'd rather be crucified. hahaha
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:56 pm

dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

it depends on what is being thrown at you. if it were boulders then i'd rather be crucified. hahaha

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Crucified or Stoned?

Surely, the people from Pampanga would have no qualms with being crucified! Because most of them do that every Holy Week! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:53 pm

The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Roadblock??

Isn't it supposed to be a Detour??? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Roadblock??

Siege got confused!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Roadblock??

Siege got confused!

just like the title of this thread. So, he is being consistent here, lol
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:06 am

Exactly, Z! He's reminding us lest we forget what the topic was all about! haha!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:05 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Exactly, Z! He's reminding us lest we forget what the topic was all about! haha!

yeah, now I have kinda forgotten what the original topic is (was) here Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:05 pm

The_Siege wrote:
CMIIW... Isn't it that the telecast would be on September 23? Then how come it is announce in the AXN site that we can watch Episode 1 online on September 16?

Oh yeah......Siege was wondering why the online premiere is a week earlier than the TV telecast. hehe

And until now.......we still don't know! Who cares?! hahaha!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
CMIIW... Isn't it that the telecast would be on September 23? Then how come it is announce in the AXN site that we can watch Episode 1 online on September 16?

Oh yeah......Siege was wondering why the online premiere is a week earlier than the TV telecast. hehe

lol!

yeah, who cares?? We have watched episode 1 and that's the important thing!! mwahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Crucified or Stoned?

Surely, the people from Pampanga would have no qualms with being crucified! Because most of them do that every Holy Week! Very Happy

I know, right? I was thinking of that. But there's a twist though. They're going to use nails with rust in tara. There's an added suspense whether you'll get tetanus or not. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:17 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Crucified or Stoned?

I know, right? I was thinking of that. But there's a twist though. They're going to use nails with rust in tara. There's an added suspense whether you'll get tetanus or not. hahaha

hahaha!

Surely, we don't want these people to die, right? So let's stay away from rusted nails!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

lol!

yeah, who cares?? We have watched episode 1 and that's the important thing!! mwahahahaha lol!

I went to the page of TARA in FB and there were questions about the online video. Just like in the old forum, the admins of the page simply IGNORED the questions.

lol!

When will they learn to take notice of their fans and start answering questions?
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

lol!

I went to the page of TARA in FB and there were questions about the online video. Just like in the old forum, the admins of the page simply IGNORED the questions.

lol!

When will they learn to take notice of their fans and start answering questions?

is this about the axn community? it really sucks. i only went there once or twice and never came back. that's how strongly i hate that site.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

lol!

lol!

yeah, so typical, no moderator there, puhleaaaassseeeeee.......... We have a better forum here, hahahahaha.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confusing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing   Confusing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusing
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next